Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Soto Offline OP
OP Offline

Hi to everyone again, i want to thanks for replies i have recieve in my other posts until now (very nice and helpful), well i got 2 mores question i would like some help,

1. i have notice about the hemi sync products(monroe institue), i would like to know if using this tapes, can i complement photoreading course or if anyone can give experience with this would be nice to hear?

2. now algorithm coders, or well computer programmeers, i read in the manual an experience of a person on this profession i really would like to hear more, of persons that have experience in coding programs and are photoreaders, i like this too much, in fact my goal with this its to improve my learning process and apply this year at november to enter to the:

ACM WORlD finals icpc(international collegiate programming contest), the material i will start studyng for this its specially, algorithm books, and practice how to code problems like this ones real fast and no mistakes, check one if them maybe u like it they are very funny even if u are not going into competition, of course this would be for some who, its programmer or wants to learn, my invitation to webs sites of algorithms
my prefer one:
http://www.topcoder.com/tc ,
there u find tons of problems to solve and a very nice community of knowledge.

and now one sample of problems i need to solve real quick after learning the algorithms to solve them:

http://acm.pku.edu.cn/JudgeOnline/problem?id=1007

thats my primary goal to learn phtoreading, i talked before with
a member photreadme that give some tips for this, he says i can master this, with some skittering, well thats my question, thanks a lot in advance and see u around..

pd:would u like more information about pages i give, just
send me an email or check by urselves the pages i give.

-->cmsvalenzuela@gmail.com

Hi Soto; Try doing a search on computer programmers on the photoreading forum. I know years ago there were some posts in regards to people wanting to use photoreading to help them master programming. Programmers have said that photoreading enables them to understand code more quickly. If you have problems not finding any posts on programming let me know. The posts may have been deleted because there were very old. I did print up a bunch of old posts before they were deleted and i might have a post on programming. I am not sure if i have a post on programming or not but i can always check.

Photoread4me

Moderated by  Patrick O'Neil 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved