Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
OP Offline

Does anyone have anything else to say about what I posted on here?

'Simply remain present as you are. Fully accept what occurs as it occurs, just as it is presently occurring. Totally let go into your own being. Be fully centered in the now-presence of your own being, prior to what is occurring and just let it occur. It's all occurring in your presence. It's occurring through you, or from you as an expression of you, but not you as an 'individual' , rather you as the One Self'. Ramana Maharshi

We all seek and strive but it seems that to get to where we think we are going, we must stop chasing after happiness and peace and avoiding pain and simply accept what comes without desire or fear, give up all control and responsibility to Universal Energy, God, Source or whatever you believe is the Mover. If we do not resist then we find we are living in the present moment without being attached to anything.

' Are we not wasps who spend all day in a fruitless attempt to traverse a window-pane, while the other half of the window is wide open?' Wei Wu Wei

Learning Strategies Admin
Learning Strategies Admin

The struggle to find inner peace is a result of looking outside for what we want inside (inner peace). Bit like looking for the keys you dropped in the car park under the light pole because it's brighter there but that's not where the keys are.

AlexK

Looking at your post. I feel that maybe the greatest growth and peace can come to you in states of no thoughts. Wayne Dyer in his program Getting into the Gap should be extremely effective to achieve this. http://www.esnips.com/doc/cee9c2f0-d492-...-Dr.-Wayne-Dyer

I also like the High Performance Mind Series from Anna Wise.

I am new to the forum and the universe has lead me to you post and I realise that it is in the same spot that I am in. I have come that point that I need to trust that I know what to do and just get out and do it. While I will never stop being open to new ideas and learnings, I am going to stop wait until I feel that I need to know everything before actually getting started ad be comfortable with learning along the journey. Thanks for the inspiration to take the next step.

warm regards

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  Wendy_Greer 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved