Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#70473 01/24/09 03:12 PM
SamPLaT Offline OP
OP Offline

Hi-
In the L2 Manual Master Lin mentions when working the heart energy also work on small intestine energy. Where in the back (thoracic) and/or front do you work on for small intestines?
Thanks
Sam

Learning Strategies
Learning Strategies

Aloha SamPLat,

You can work on the small intestine from any location. Do an internet search or pick up a good anatomy book for a healthy image of the organ you want to work on, that shows it's placement and get used to it's placement, color, and size. The more you build a visual memory of these things, the easier it can be to visualize them when working on the person

Here is an example from http://www.About.com 's A.D.A.M. Navigator:

Much Love, Shawn

I could not find the picture above on the link you indicated.

He accidentally left the " 's " in the link. There is no domain name with ".com's ". ;\)

The actual link Shawn probably meant to put there is http://www.About.com which takes you to their main page and then you can search!

The actual link of the graphic he included is this ONE (which I found by right or control clicking on the graphic and then choosing "copy image address" in the drop down menu that appeared)

One site I like that is very interactive and easy to use is this one HERE. . That's innerbody.com This one has helped me a lot with my healing work.

Another one that has a lot of detail to help learn about anatomy is http://www.instantanatomy.net/ .

I think Shawn's main point is that you can find a lot of these by a cursory search. The about.com and ask.com basically just are points in the right direction-- there is a lot of stuff in these online reference tools! I found the instantanatomy.com through about.com. I think I found the innerbody.com through a google search of "anatomy".

Hope that helped.

blessings,

Steve
Learning Strategies
Learning Strategies

Actually, the about.com was automatically converted to a link. I only meant to give credit to the source of the image, not send you anywhere. You can easily use the image in my post, or...

Don't worry about where the small intestines are at all. Close your eyes, and visualize the person's small intestines in front of you, then clear them until they're energy is silky smooth and they look great.

Much Love, Shawn

Thank you so much, Shakurav! The links are most useful to help visualizing.

Moderated by  Shawn_Grim 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved