Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
turbo Offline OP
OP Offline

Is playing the meat of the Personal Genius + Memory Supercharger tapes repeatedly for an hour or two straight each day a cause for concern? Anybody tried something similar?

Sounds... redundant.

The only reason I can see for wanting to constantly play the tapes over and over again is a major self-doubt as to one's own abilities, combined with a major doubt as to the effectiveness of the tapes.

How about, listen to one of the tapes once and then spend the time you would have spent listening to them over and over and over again to actually learn or [/B]remember[/B] what it is you want to?

And give yourself, and Learning Strategies Corporation, a little credit. If I can loose 35 pounds listening to Ideal Weight once a week (Side A on Sundays, Side B on Tuesdays), then certainly you can manifest similar results with Personal Genius and Memory Superhcarger without resorting to desperation efforts.

I hope this helps.

Kaiden congratulations on your weight loss.
I used Get Around To It to overcome my procrastination, I experienced results very quickly. It all felt so natural,as if I was getting out of my own way.

Congratulations on your weightloss.

Moderated by  Wendy_Greer 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved