Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
OP Offline

Been reading this forum for a while and am impressed! Thank you to all!
HELP!
Owned the Ultimate You library for several months and even added the extra 12 new ones as well. At the risk of sounding ostentatious, I’d like to share an unusual experience and ask a question. While I always strive to be in the company of folks far brighter than I am, I’m known throughout most circles as being an extremely intelligent, sharp guy. In fact people mention my acuity all the time and like most of the fine folks in this forum I’m always trying to improve and grow – in all areas of life.

Here’s the thing: since beginning to listen to the Paraliminal recordings I’ve been in and out of a “stupid state” for weeks. It’s like I’ve regressed in my intellect and sharpness! It seems to me I should expect the opposite: heighten mental power is, I believe a reasonable expectation. Instead I’m loosing everyday items, forgetting basic things, making what I consider silly mistakes on the most mundane matters. And my essential recall is shot! It’s like I’ve got blond roots (apologies to the blonds out there – it’s just a joke)!
Any idea what’s going on here? Ever hear of this phenomenon before? Can I expect my mind to return soon?

Thank you for any assistance or comments…

Last edited by topeagle; 01/24/09 09:27 PM.

Rico,

Great minds discuss ideas;
Average minds discuss events;
Small minds discuss people.

Maybe the Paraliminals have helped unlocking lots of hidden emotions, hurts, etc. In a way you are "emotionally detoxing". When people undergo detoxing, there is an initial stage of release of toxins which makes them feel rather unwell for quite some time. I think you should be thankful that the Paraliminals had an effect on you. Of course, you need to persist and be patient so that your temporary downturn can pass and you can go back and surpass how you were before you started using the Paraliminals.

I agree here. When a high jumper goes to leap over an obstacle, he needs to crouch down really low to get the momentum to make the leap. Then he springs up and over the bar. I believe that you are going into a deep crouch so that you will be able to make a leap. It is uncomfortable and perhaps baffling, but also wonderful at the same time. Just keep up with the Paraliminals. Have you tried doing the Memory Supercharger? That might aid a little bit? Good for you! Just don't quit before the miracles happen.

OP Offline

Thank you both for your comments and YES I suspect what you are referring to (often called a "Healing Crisis" in the Natural medical field - of which we are involved heavily) is exactly what's occurring. A very solid point to be sure.

Although I have no intentions on halting the use of the Paraliminlas I can attest to the fact that this phenomenal is bizarre, highly uncomfortable and of course a great term is: baffling! I feel as though I've had a virtual-lobotomy.

I actually misplaced my motorcycle keys yesterday! AAAAHHH!

Rico,

Great minds discuss ideas;
Average minds discuss events;
Small minds discuss people.

In the Genius Mind DVD Paul Scheele mentioned that when your mind tries to start running a new protocol, it seems like you have an intial backsliding. Of course he also said we would remember only 11% of what he was saying, so I may not be repeating exactly!

I remember reading a similar thing that Louise Hay wrote, and being releived because that's often my experience too! I declare that I take great care of my money--then can't find my wallet.

When I first started paraliminals, I felt like something was happening, but not what I wanted. This quickly helped me to identify what I DO want, and now I'm usually able to give my paralimnal sessions a direct focus, so I see more clear results.

The one that really set it off for me was the Memory Supercharger. I've always had a good memory for things in my past, but now I remember recent things as well! I remember without doubt. If I can't remember, I know I will recall it well within the time that I want it. I used to think that I couldn't remember numbers, and now I can recall series of numbers rapidly & repeatedly.

I know that sometime I will take the Photoreading course. I just love it! I'm learning to really love my brain!

Warmest wishes,

Linda
Washington State
Learning Strategies Admin
Learning Strategies Admin

Topeagle. I'm waiting for a reply to my PM.

AlexK

Moderated by  Wendy_Greer 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved