Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#70488 01/24/09 10:12 PM
OP Offline

Chunyi says that illness is unwanted energy that one somehow attracts to oneself. My question is, "Why?How? do animals get sick if they can't/don't know how to attract unwanted energy to themselves? I mean, they aren't mad at someone and therefore carry unwanted energy, or they have been mistreated by someone and can't forgive them so they get sick, etc. I find this very puzzling. I had two cats, one had leukemia and the other diabetes - how did that happen to them?

Aphrodite

I am quite puzzled to,as I just lost Basil "My Old Man",my 12 yr old staffie,he had a brain tumour,he was a kind dog,very gentle,spoilt rotten,he was always there for me. But we did lose one of our other dogs called cherry and it seemed that he went downhill after she died.He was very close to her.Was one of your cats ill before the other one?Are they really close? did one illness follow the other one? I wonder with Basil whether it was stress that brought on the tumour.
Piggy2000

Learning Strategies
Learning Strategies

Aloha Aphrodite,

Thank you for your question. My pet frog was asking the same thing the other day ;\)

Check out the Six Factors that Block Qi in the Level One manual. They all apply to animals.

Much Love, Shawn

Hi. I've learned from animal communicators that animals pick up on our stress, and try to take this from us. Therefore, they can develop similar pains to us, etc.
Cats, according to the Dowsing course, like negative energy. According to this course, when they sit or lay on us, they are trying to absorb our negative energy into their fur, and when they're "full," they jump off, shaking or liking it off them. Hopefully this doesn't harm them.
I'm just repeating what I've read and learned. I'm not knowledgeable beyond this. But I did hire an animal communicator before I moved, and it seemed to help tremendously. I've witnessed a communicator in person talking to others' pets, and the results were amazing.

Moderated by  Shawn_Grim 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved