Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#70595 01/30/09 06:08 PM
OP Offline

I am not sure what my birthdate is. Is there another way to find my personal best directions?

Thank you!
Linda

Warmest wishes,

Linda
Washington State

Maybe you should use a pendulum about the different options you have. There must be a date on your driver's licence or other ID.

OP Offline

Yes, there is a birth certificate, but we know it was altered between my birth and my adoption. There is a possible six-week window, and that puts me on either side of the chart in Sonic Access.

I've been using my adopted birthday so far, for the Sonic. Maybe I should try the other one too, and see how that works for me.

How crucial is it to be correct?

Thanks for you kind reply!
Linda

Warmest wishes,

Linda
Washington State

With the pendulum, you can go by sequential elimination to determine the possible real date of birth, if this means something to you. If you follow this process, repeat a few times. Then get two-three other person to check it independently.

My late father had his official birthday on 24 January. However, as a child his parents always celebrated it on 23 January. He was born within the wedlock of his parents and in private home (that was 1906). I dowsed the date and also used astrology about it. I concluded he was born on 23 January. We kept celebrating on the 24th though.

Linda, if you'd like to send me a private note with both presumed birthdays, I could do a solar chart for each one, and you could see which one seems to apply to you the most. This is never as accurate as one with an exact time, but since you don't have the exact DAY for sure, this might present some clues.

OP Offline

Now I feel a little sheepish--I looked at my possible birthdates, and the Sonic Access chart again, and I realized I am well within the boundaries for my number and directions!

Thank you all for your supportive offers and comments.

Warmest wishes,

Linda
Washington State

I thought you wanted to know your correct day of birth anyway, regardless of the Sonic Access application. There is lots of value in it.

Learning Strategies Admin
Learning Strategies Admin

Sometimes it's not physically possible to align with ones best direction. Just use your imagination and intend that you are facing your best direction.

AlexK

Moderated by  Wendy_Greer 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved