Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#70598 01/30/09 09:29 PM
OP Offline

Would Photo Reading help with reading screen after screen?

I search real estate titles for a living (Yes the foreclosures situation is giving me plenty of OT). I often have to wade through screen after screen of and indexed list, looking for a mortgage or lien. Having a list of hundreds of mortgages is common. I need to able to pick out the mortgages or lien which may apply to the property I am searching.

The faster I can move through a list, the more money for me. (time is money).

Can Photo Reading help with list on the screen? Printing to a pdf is really not an option.

Robert

Absolutely, the video of Pete Bissonette on youtube is actually of him doing it on a screen.

Treat it just as you would a book.

Get into state, state your purpose. Begin photoreading by using the "page down" (or pg dn) key on your keyboard.

Keep a soft gaze, notice the four corners of the screen, and take in the information peripherally.

Activating is a little harder, but still, do it the same as you would with a physical book.

The more i see this video of Pete, the more i understand he should'nt have done it. People now have got the wrong picture of PR really is.

Anyone who uses photoreading often can do that.

I'm glad he did it, as it gives me as well as other photoreaders motivation to pursue attaining that level of mastery.

I thought what he did motivated people also? Who here on this fourm can do what Pete can do? What he does takes practice.

I have an interesting question.

People who Lucid dream find themselves in their own world with the ability to do whatever they please. I was wondering if it would be possible to ask yourself what the meaning of the images you see in dreams mean.

Moderated by  Patrick O'Neil 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved