Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2
#6655 09/25/03 08:25 PM
OP Offline

Has anybody here done the seminar. Im am probably goin to go, but would like to hear what other people have to say about the program, and about the seminar if you have attended. It looks like it can be a really life changing expirience. please anybody with any info on program in general or who have practices the techinques please due tell all. Thanx Much

-Benny

#6656 09/29/03 12:48 PM

I'm so glad you brought this up...I actually ordered the CD's and was very excited about the things that can be accomplished. Unfortunately, I think it's one of those courses where you have to present to get it. Just listening to the CD's didn't help. I go to level as they say and then have no clue what to do. The CD's talk about the speakers success stories but doesn't tell you "how to ask of what you want". Maybe it's just me but I felt that a clear book of instructions might've helped. I searched for their site but it didn't tell me much. I'm hoping that I'll soon get it so I listen now and then to them but I can't help but feel. Am I doing it write? Is this it? Nothing's happening..There is however a plus side which was when I do go to level it feels good afterwards...but the results they were talking about was what I was looking for...Here's hoping we'll both get enlightened soon!

#6657 09/29/03 12:56 PM
Administrator
Administrator

There is a book that might help : Ultramind ESP explains the techniques and has some more stories.

On the whole let go and trust that you are doing it right. Like the watched pot that never boils once you just do it (even if you feel you're faking it) just do it and forget about it.

Alex

#6658 10/08/03 08:53 PM
Pim Offline

I’ve done the Silva Basic Lectures Series back in 1998 and repeated it a couple of times since. Furthermore I’ve done the Graduate seminar (twice), Supermind and the Ultra Seminar. You start with the Basic Lectures Series, the other seminars you can do as a graduate. I suppose you refer to the Basic Lectures Series (BLS) as the Ultra Seminar. I can strongly recommend you doing these seminars. There are so many techniques that you will learn, that at first it is just too much and you will only use what suits you at that moment. But no problem: once you’ve done the BLS once you can repeat it anywhere in the world with only a small reseating fee. I’ve done that a couple of times.
After having read the book by José Silva and Philip Miele, The Silva Mind Control Method, I knew that I would not have enough discipline to do it myself. I never used the Cd’s, I might like them, but the real thing is the best. BTW: the book by Silva and Miele I mentioned , is really the first one you should read. In the appendix (at least in the Dutch version) there is a schedule of what the four seminar days are like. What you can also do is contact a local Silva trainer to ask for a brochure. Surely you can find the address on the Silva web site.
The nice thing about actually doing the seminar is that your energy is usually much better to pick up these things in a group. You can also participate in cottage groups where you get together once in a while to discuss and practice Silva on a regular basis. There is also a discussion group on yahoo groups: silvamind.
One thing that I keep hearing again and again is that any change you feel or are aware of because of going to level is a sign that you are at level. You do not need any confirmation, you just know because you feel something in your body. I feel it in a couple of ways, but strangely enough always happens when I’m really at a deeper level is that I feel the left (not the right) side of my face relax and tingle.
Silva has become of way of life to me and I practice it nearly every day. The nice thing is also that is has so many similarities with PhotoReading, Genius Code and all the other great stuff that LSC has.

As we say with Silva: Better and better

Pim

#6659 10/08/03 09:31 PM
OP Offline

I am taking a Silva seminar this weekend, but it is not the BLS. The instructor is Burt Goldman, who used to work for Silva International, but is now part of the "Silva Ultra Mind System" team. I have only heard great things about Burt, so I am very excited. My question for you is, you said Silva is part of your life now; how has your life changed since Silva Method has been applied to it??

-Benny

#6660 10/13/03 06:23 PM
Pim Offline

Hi Benny,

As you’re reading this you’ve already taken the Ultra Mind Seminar. I’ve done some asking with our Dutch SilvaMind instructor and here’s the story with the Silva Method and Silva Ultra Mind.
When José died apparently his nephew Alex started for himself in such a way that José never intended it. My instructor said it was all about money. That being said, I can only pass what I’ve been told, Alex of course is right you should do what feels right to you. I know Burt Goldman and now you know him too. He is a good one. Bear in mind however that the Ultra Mind seminar only takes two days whereas the BLS takes 4 days. Apparently with Ultra Mind they took the second part of the BLS and give that in a different kind of way. Again, I only know the BLS and some graduate seminars, and not any of the home study courses. Van you tell me what your experiences were? What did you do?
Even though I do not use all of the Silva techniques, I benefit from them on a daily basis as I told you. I go to level every day, preferably in the morning, at night and also after lunch. I started to appreciate the lunch meditation recently, because it keeps me from flying off to work immediately, thereby staying very relaxed and calm.
I use the laboratory with its counselors very much. The advice I get from them usually is great. They very often even tell me things I would much rather not hear. I have not used the dream programming technique until I attended the LSC Retreat this summer, where we also talked about lucid dreaming. I also use the programming technique to stay awake when I’m tired but still need to do some things. The three finger technique I use very often, mostly for small things like catching a train, with great results.
There are so many techniques that I sometimes even forget that I have them. I’ve done quite some graduate seminars (f.i. Supermind II with Burt Goldman). Writing this is a trigger to pick up more of those techniques again.
I hope I answered your question and I am curious what your experiences during the seminar were.

Better and better,

Pim

#6661 10/13/03 09:52 PM
OP Offline

WOW!!!
What can I say. I felt it was amazing. Burt I feel is simply in a league of his own and his assistant is also great. The knowlge he has, and that he has instilled in me is priceless. I have already noticed chages in my life. It is helping become more relaxed, enjoy work more, and move faster towards my goal. Like you the 3 finger is great, and has failed on me yet. I just dont want to exploit my resources with the 3 finger. We did case healing in class, which was mind blowing. Burt even healed people in the class who had any problems which was also amazing.

Another thing what I am so excited about is a seminar Burt is giving next month that he has been developing for 15-20 years, and finally is teaching. Its called PDQ (Parrellel Dimension Quest). The premise of this course is that their are an infinate # of parrellel dimmesions. Anything your mind can imagine there is a dimession, that situation is taking place. For example in 1 dimesion you are the most famous singer in the world, and in another you are a homeless bum. What Burt teaches you to do at this seminar is travel to these parrell dimesions, and learn any skill your heart desires from "your-self" in a diffrent dimesion. He said from these techniques he got into the photography hall of fame which he is in, and learned to sing amazingly. He showed us both. I need to save up for this one, but I am considering me going to this seminar as good as proggramed.

Well all in all, it was amazing expirience. There was a handfull of BLS graduates their, and everybody agreed on how much they enjoyed the seminar.

Another thing that made this such a great expierience, was that I finally met some people with some of the same interests as me (as far as expanding the mind). I made a handful of friends, and even one guy that is a photoreader, and studies Spring Forest Qi Qoung.

Well thats about it, it was amazing, and I now know why Silva & Burt are looked at so highly. There where a few techniques that you mentioned that I am not 100% familiary with. So maybe we share what we know and learn from each other.

-Benny

#6662 10/14/03 03:19 AM

bennypr2002, does Burt Goldman have a web site by any chance? I would like to learn more about the Silva Ultra Mind System. Thanks

#6663 10/14/03 05:08 AM
OP Offline

#6664 10/14/03 09:54 AM

I'm okay with the concept (of the Paralllell universe-course) but would like to see it in action first or more info. I live in Europe so it would be long but fun to go there.

Quoting you: "travel to these parallell dimesions, and learn any skill your heart desires from "your-self" in a diffrent dimesion."

Did he say anything about how these techniques work? Going into meditative states and jumping from there? I'm excited about the possibilites but would like to know more about the techniques.

Tore

[This message has been edited by Tore (edited October 14, 2003).]

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  Wendy_Greer 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved