Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2

I think you are having that problem everyone goes through of staying motivated.

For me it was finding that thing that is deep down inside of you that will not allow you to give up on what you want.

If a child were hanging from a log in a river would you put yourself at risk to save her. What would motivate you to do that?
Would you do this with no thought of reward or the possible harm or lost of life to yourself?

I would hazard a guess that the things you are putting out there are not that important to you and the LOA is not something you are willing to pay the price for.

When you find that thing you love to do and don't really care about what you have to go through to get it, then you are getting somewhere. These goals or desires just shut out the pain or cost or negative impacts on you. You are so focused on what you are doing there is no time to allow these other things to happen.

When someone loves their job, they do not have time to get sick and for some reason the illness never shows up unless they slow down and let it happen.

If you can find this thing that you love to do and would pay any price to do it, that would be a a prime example of the LOA. The motivation is the part that hamstrings most people on their way to success.

The motivation or emotion is the fuel(energy) that will carry you through to what you want.

OP Offline

Hi Alex. According to the Hicks' it's the emotion behind the thought, not the thought itself, per se, that drives the manifestation, if I've interpreted the material correctly.

I like the dog story. Did you say that you didn't get the same dog back?

Hi Kalohe, no I do want what I want, it's just that I can't figure out a way to get it. It seems so elusive that I've accepted a life without it for so long, and trying to change sends me into a spin.

I think it's more complicated than you're making out.

I think it's much simplier than you are making it out to be.

Good luck with your wants.

Learning Strategies Admin
Learning Strategies Admin

Originally Posted By: Inchiki Gaijin
Hi Alex. According to the Hicks' it's the emotion behind the thought, not the thought itself, per se, that drives the manifestation, if I've interpreted the material correctly.

I like the dog story. Did you say that you didn't get the same dog back?

Nope the dog was a pocket dog not my idea of a dog. And obviously preferred males and people who hate dogs. He kept jumping into their laps. I had planned to take him as a second dog if he couldn't find a nice home but they found one quickly.

I believe manifestation works when we have aligned our 22 senses and the key to the balancing act are the ones I consider 8-14.

AlexK

OP Offline

Glad it worked out for the dog. I hate to think of them without good homes.

I've got Effortless Success now, and although I've only listened to CD1, I like what I'm hearing so far.

Posts of note here, however the most important point you must know before anything else is *drum roll*

WELL BEING IS THE ONLY THING THAT FLOWS

If you don't hear and acknowledge that first (BEFORE ANYTHING ELSE) then there is no point in any of this, any of it, do you hear that.

I've read Abraham Hick's material years ago and have actualized masses of potenial since. Abraham make's the capitalized point above just as I've reiterated it. The point is often missed from LOA courses and from supposed LOA 'experts'. Most are just jumping on a bandwagon, they don't get it at all. I love LSC so I hope their LOA course does it justice, but I won't be purchasing the course. I'm already a master, it sounds like bragging but it isn't. I understand LOA and how to actualize your potential as well as it's possible to know. Why do I bother coming here and posting? Simply because it feels good to, which compels me to. That's the thing you see, when you've actualized your mind, physical body, physical surroundings, nice home, bank account bulging. had amazing experiences in all arenas of life, then what's next? Giving of yourself, your time, your knowledge and wisdom. So I do this not to sell you anything (like many unscrupulous people are doing, excludin LSC of course), not to take anything away from you but to give to you, that which you have given to yourself. You by LOA attracted me, as I did attract you. I offer you my services. You here are so close to being the masters that I and a few others are. I want you to be fellow masters, because it feels good to see you thrive, so I offer this wisdom here.

The great Lao Tzu said: "Stop thinking and end your troubles"

I love Lao Tzu deeply as he was the teacher who showed himself to me as I first started to really reawaken. He understood LOA (and crucially that WELL BEING IS THE ONLY THING THAT FLOWS) 2500 years ago, how about that.

His quote above is awesome, but I would change it to:

"Stop thinking about thinking, and end your troubles"

"Whatever will be will be"

It's really as simple as that when you understand and acknowledge that: WELL BEING IS THE ONLY THING THAT FLOWS"

Thankyou.

OP Offline

"Stop thinking and end your troubles"

Now that I like!

ELL Offline

Hi,

I am new to this Forum --I have been around human potential developments for quite awhile. Found this discussion rather real. From my experience and other people who are candid, I have learned that thoughts and images are powerful in influencing emotion and action.

The list i once saw on a poster summed up most success factors. It simplified the abundance of advice with these four points:
Plan> Prep> Practice> Persist! (Recycle as needed). Using the keys requires continuing motivation, determination and attention.

Respectfully submitted,
El

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  Wendy_Greer 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved