Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#70725 02/06/09 09:58 AM
OP Offline

I've been doing some (not a lot) meditation exercises for a few months and I've started to "unintentionally" faze out randomly at any given time of day. Now I think I'm seeing light particles flowing around people around me, and not just people, plants and animals as well, people just seem to have an unusual light, it behaves differently. What gives? Any advise would be welcome.

Learning Strategies Admin
Learning Strategies Admin

Interesting. Something I read back in 1998 said that people would see more and more of that in the coming years. They called it proton particles or something like that. I wonder how many people are noticing these?

AlexK

Hi,
On Nov 19th 2008 An International Research Team reported that earth was being bombarded by new rays of energy. NASA also confirmed that this is happening. The Astrophysicist Paul LaViolette refers to the galactic superwave emanating from the Milky Way which pulses through our solar system every 10-15 thousand years.
It may be that these energies activate dormant functions within our nervous system and brain, resulting in the experience of multi-dimentional consciousness. Possibly these energies activate new codes within our DNA which then begin the process of transformation within our human species.

It is possible that you, along with many others, are feeling the
new energies and reponding. Many people see Auras, Chi, Qi, or Prana which surround people, plants and objects so don't worry, just be glad that you are awakening and put your new gift to good use.

Faune

Moderated by  Wendy_Greer 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved