Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Jewels Offline OP
OP Offline

Hello everyone,

I require clarifications on the following points:-

My home is Period 8 - East 2 and 3

1. It advises in the 20 year time feng shui to have still water in the northwest. However, in the yearly feng shui it advised to have a bubbling fountain over gold coins and finally in the monthly it advises to put more gold coins in the bubbling fountain. The Northwest of my home is the kitchen. I have put an Air Purifier there which is filled with water. I have put gold coins in the purifier. When it is switched off it is still water and when I switch it on the water bubbles and purifies the air. Is this OK? I was trying to achieve the happy medium between, 20 / annual / monthly Time Feng Shui?

2. It advises that I should put Moving water in the West for Power and Abundance. At present I have a very large aquarium in the East / Northeast - do you recommend I move this to the west? It is a big job and I put it in the East to help with the relationship with my son.

As always I weclome all feedback and suggestions.

Warm regards.

Jewels.

Learning Strategies
Learning Strategies

Aloha Jewels,

Do you actually see the water in the purifier? Is the purifier putting out steam?

What works in the West? will an ocean or waterfall picture fit the feel of the space better than a fountain? Are there plenty of fish moving around in the aquarium to consider it "moving water?"

Much Love, Shawn

Jewels Offline OP
OP Offline

Thanks Shaun,

Yes you can see the water in the purifier but no it does not release steam. You mix the water with essential oils (I use Tea Tree and Lavendar) and it gives a lovely aroma to the entire house.

I already have a moving picture of a beautiful water in the West so I will leave the Aquarium in the East.

Many thanks

Jewels

Moderated by  Shawn_Grim 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved