Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#70788 02/11/09 02:58 PM
Jewels Offline OP
OP Offline

Hello everyone,

I'd just like to share a great story with you. I had to give a workshop to the employees in our organization related to Talent Management. I am not used to giving workshops but I recognized a need for this and decided to take the challenge. I had done a lot of home work and prepared a fairly good presentation. Once I had all the material ready I placed it in my Personal Success Direction in my bedroom underneath a Amathyst Gem Tree with Gold Coins and I gave affirmations that it was going to be a good workshop.

On the morning of the workshop I was very nervous and got myself in to quite a state worrying about whether it would be a success or not. However, once I arrived in the Training Center and started my workshop I could not believe how well everything went. It was like I had been presenting for years, I almost felt like I was playing a part in a Movie and I was the star attraction!

The workshop was a brilliant success and as soon as I got back to my office I received a call from one of the Senior Management who had already received feedback from one of his staff who could not give me enough praise. This feedback came from all attendees and some even came to my office and gave remarks like "this is the best session I have ever attended either within the organization or professionally, I learnt so much, I had so much fun, it was truly amazing - when is the next one?"

I am amazed and I truly enjoyed the experience. I now have to perform the same workshop on a monthly basis.

Thank you Marie Diamond!

Very happy for you - well done you!

Exuberant!

Learning Strategies
Learning Strategies

Wonderful.

"I now have to perform the same workshop on a monthly basis."
- Well, let's make it happier - you now get to perform the same workshop on a monthly basis \:\)

Moderated by  Shawn_Grim 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved