Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
OP Offline

Can you please direct me to some research/articles/case studies/ etc about the science behind this 'simultaneous voices' coming from different angles and how that is supposed to accelerate our learning & emotional state?

I understand the science behind the holosync technology but not so much the unconsious processing part? I have library collection and have read that accompanying CD leaflet but this is not go towards explaining the " why" it works?

Please advise,
thanks

I think you should contact LSC directly. I am confident they can help you. If they can't, they can ask Paul about it.

OP Offline

Hi Uniquesoul,

Im confused now as i assumed that the forum moderators and 'members' are actually employed by LSC and so are experts in this field.

anyway, please let me know which email address etc i can use to contact LSC directly?

thanks

I am only a forum member as owner of a large number of LSC products. I paid for all of them, although from time to time I receive heavily discounted offers. I doubt that "moderators" are actually paid a fee. I believe they probably receive special training at no cost and possibly products for free, but they probably volunteer all of their time out of passion to help others.

You can contact LSC directly on:
Link at the bottom of their pages

You can phone them on: 1-888-800-2688

There are some great articles on the Articles web page:
http://www.learningstrategies.com/Paraliminal/Article1.asp

maybe it can help

Have a good day !

Moderated by  Wendy_Greer 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved