Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
mrvegas Offline OP
OP Offline

I have read some of the posts on here about how great AFL is when it comes to waking us up from our trances. I am very interested in achieving freedom from self-limiting thoughts, behaviors, etc.

Wealth would be nice, but I don't want to buy a course where the main emphasis is just be nice and think positively and you'll be rich, etc etc. I want some MEAT for actually working on bringing healing to the shadow side in order to free us up for growth. Is AFL the right course for me?

This course - I finished listening to the 3rd CD and am currently completing the last of several excercises. If you wish to invest in yourself, this is a good option as it's highly practiced based and discipline oriented.

i want to say something here for you mrvegas and this is

the course is not to be positive and you will be rich.
the course have a very good tools and very valuable information on how to live your life differently with anther paradigm.

it is not about positivity and making things up no it is about universal laws and it is very important to know them and live with them.

it is a very good course and I highly recommend it to you
and i wish you all the best and have all what you want

and always live in peace:)

is the abundance for life the course we need to order to help with money problems

Hello folks - welcome!
As I see it, the Abundance mind-set can be applied to money, health, happiness, relationships - just about anything.
You will probably find that participating in these forums provides valuable additional insights, resources, and support in the things that you seek to implement in your life.
My 'take' is that the courses offered by Learning Strategies (and I own and have worked with quite a few of them) teach various applications of working with (chi) (spirit) (energy) (the universe) - whatever you want to call it. In order to be successful working with that energy, you are guided in some ways of balancing your (yin/yang) (positive/negative) (active/passive) energies which are derived from your life experiences and interpretations. This balance seems to be essential to success in any application.
As I said, I own and have worked with several of the Learning Strategies courses. I like them and what I have learned - and am still learning - through working with them. I have also purchased and worked with books and courses offered by other sources. I have gotten many good insights from them, too. Some of them are resources mentioned by fellow students on the forums - others came from other sources. My feeling is that each of them approaches the challenge from a somewhat different perspective, but all have the same underlying theme (balancing and working with universal energies). The sources not from Learning Strategies have also been useful to me personally, but mostly, they have helped me learn a variety of perspectives to use in my work of helping others with their challenges.
Abundance for Life may be the approach that resonates for you - or maybe Effortless Success will be the one you can work with for dealing with money - and/or personal shadows. [I hesitate to use the phrase 'work for you' because, as you probably know, the course doesn't do the work, you do.] My suggestion is that you look at the options for self-development you have before you right now and go with the one for which you have the most 'gut' enthusiasm, whether it is from LS or not.
May you create some inner peace today.
Margaret Ida
PS No, I don't work for Learning Strategies!

Moderated by  Wendy_Greer 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved