Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
brain Offline OP
OP Offline

I wonder if you could ask yourself in a Lucid dream the messages of all your images in your mind and get a good answer. Also i was wondering if when photoreading spontaneus activation is merely describing the meaning of the images that pop in to my mind?

Learning Strategies Admin

Try it and see. We'd love to hear what you found out.

And no spontaneous activation isn't merely an image stream, Image streams are usually metaphors which you need to decode. Spontaneous activation is demonstrating knowledge of the topic as you talk about it. Demonstrating that you have integrated new knowledge.

AlexK

brain Offline OP
OP Offline

I have planned on doing it. I am deciding whether or not to buy the lucid dreaming mask because i have had no success with lucid dreaming.

The first question i will ask myself when i become lucid is what do the images of my inner mind mean?

I plan on getting a response that tells me what all the metaphoric messages of my mind are in english face to face.

Then after i am asked a question i can use that knowledge to come up with answers by deciphering the metaphors that pop in to my mind.

Since i am having trouble trying this have someone you know that is a good lucid dreamer try this out. Also does Pete Bissonette respond to answers with the metaphors of his mind?

[quote]Since i am having trouble trying this have someone you know that is a good lucid dreamer try this out.[quote]

Why? If you're a lucid dreamer there are other things you can experiment with.

Besides in my experience. You can have the full and complete understanding of the book in a dream but the conscious mind cannot bring it out fully from a dream. It still requires 30 to 40 minutes of writing (activation) for the conscious mind to "understand".

AlexK

Moderated by  Wendy_Greer 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved