Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
OP Offline

I was thinking of using the paraliminal accelerator course to help me become more organised and therefore get more packed into my day. If I were to set my goal as "being more organised in every area of my life" do you think this is specific enough?

I think that the paraliminals are really good but I do have trouble sometimes when trying to determine my listening objective - I get unsure as to whether my listening objective should be the end goal I have in mind, or whether it should be a series of smaller listening objectives towards the end goal?

Thanks for reading!

TresChic

RAD Offline

Hi there,

I like the idea of using the paraliminals for your organization goals. Hope it goes well. I must admit that 'every area' of your life might be too generic. How about picking one area for a two month period and then moving to another area?

While I never have used the paraliminal to help me get organized, I did have the same issue of 'never' being able to stay organized so I started with a very small area that I could 'control' and would make sure that every day that area was cleaned and organized at home before I went to bed. Then, when I got to work, I made it a habit to organize every day the first ten minutes of the day - even if there was still a bit of disorganization at home or in the office, I just committed that little to the area/the ten minutes. After a while, the one area at home turned into a neat/organized apartment most of the time and the ten minutes at work every day turned into a consistently organized/manageable office. It's been working for two years and counting, but breaking it way down made it doable and kept me going at it.

Learning Strategies Admin
Learning Strategies Admin

The Paraliminal Accelerator will help you with your listening objective. You are guided to one each day.

AlexK

OP Offline

Thanks for your advice about trying to control a very small area of your life. You know sometimes the easiest answers are the most obvious and it takes someone else to point them out to you!

I am pleased that it has been working for you and I will now endevour to pinpoint a few (not too many) areas which are important to me and commit some time to them.

Thanks again

Tres Chic

Moderated by  Wendy_Greer 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved