Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#71007 02/27/09 06:21 AM
OP Offline

Hi.

I'm hoping there's an enlightened medical practitioner on here(i.e. someone who is a doctor who gives weight to healiing with the mind and energy etc) who can answer this question, ideally.

OK, I have gallstones. I have discomfort in my gall bladder and a fatty liver. I was diagnosed three years ago, but I'm not at all keen on the idea of having to go and be operated upon. In fact, it scared the living daylights out of me! The doctores I've seen say that there is only one way to cure me, and that's surgery. So, I've been avoiding it for 3 years, and making excuses.

I've tried a liver flush with olive oil - and it didn't work. I'm also scared to try it again, because I don't want stones getting lodged elsewhere and end up having to go for emergency surgery. I've tried a herbal supplemen called Gall Cleanse, which, surprise surprise!...didn't work. And I am also thinking of trying another supplement I saw in Singapore, from China, called Gall Bladder Support Tablets.

I really don't want to have to go for surgery, but after the last attack a few days ago, I have decided that I'm just going to have to go and get it done.

However, being of a New Age bent, and hearing all this stuff about self-healing, and the LOA and energy, and folk like Gregg Braden curing their own cancer with the power of thought, I am still not giving up hope entirely that there ma be a non-medical solution.

Spring Forest specifically refers to gallstones in the manual. Is there any chance that I can somehow cure this problem, and reverse the fatty liver, by eating a liver-friendly diet (such as Dr Cabot's) and by doing energy work, specifically Qigong? I have the course, but I've never actually used it.

Had anyone cured gallstones using, for want of a better phrase, 'New Age' approaches? Or is my condition too far gone, and should I just stop dithering about and go and get them yanked out, along with my gallbladder?

Any thought appreciated. \:\)

I sent you a private message.

spiral #71028 03/02/09 04:44 PM

Hi,
Yes, qigong would help you with your health. I wouldn't define qigong as new age. Spring Forest is a blend of spiritual and medical qigong. In the East, medical qigong is considered medical, as opposed to some alternative to medical. It is more from a Western perspective that someone would define medical qigong as non medical. The focus in medical qigong is the health of the physical body(as well as one's spirit:medical/spiritual), and the theories stem from TCM, or Traditional Chinese Medicine.
From TCM wisdom we know that blockages/illness's primarily stem from emotional source(not all), and manifest as blockages or illness, first, within the primary five organs/organ systems(five element theory). In five element theory, one can see that the liver and gall bladder are closely related to each other, and both part of the liver system. Again, SFQ, a medical qigong, directly focuses on clearing any blockages within these organs/organ systems. Medical qigong is very direct and effective in working with any physical illness or injury. It is best as a preventative practice, and also effective when you are ill, working to clear an illness, mild or serious.
The success of medical qigong pretaining to you, is relative to where you are at concerning your blockages, and your practice. You may self heal, you may work with both qigong and a western physician. You can eventually rely on your qigong practice to keep you healthy and prevent illness going forward.
Relative to the specifics of your current state, having been diagnosed with liver system blockages, you can immediately start to effect that by opening up your SFQ material and getting things going. You can effect the whole of how this will work out for you, surgery or not. If I could wave a magic wand and have something happen for you right now, it would be to have you realize that you will be okay, start your practice, and focus on letting go of any anxiety or anger that has come with the past three years. Perhaps anxiety over having these conditions and putting things off, or anger at your body for being ill. It is known that these particular negative emotions are not good for the liver system. As soon as you engage with SFQ, you will be doing other than this thinking or worrying, if that is the case, and that will place you in a state of starting to clear these blockages, or support healing going forward in however that takes shape. You will come to a point of feeling self empowered, whether you are working with a physician , or not. You can orchestrate your healing, and what it requires, and bring that all into the context of your qigong practice.
Pick up your SFQ material and begin to take action. Calm your spirit, know that you will come through this. Begin to focus on healing. Positive, productive thought to manifest healing. Be proactive on your own behalf.
love,
gallen

gallen #71037 03/04/09 07:05 AM
OP Offline

Thanks for the reply. I wasn't being disrespectful to Qigong, or Chinese emdicine, I was just looking for a way to define it as being other than the invasive slice, snip and stitch of western medicine.

I like Gallen's message. Very empowering!!!

uniquesoul #71042 03/04/09 07:15 PM

Hi Inchiki,
I didn't find your post disrespectful to Qigong in any way. My apologies for not communicating my intentions better. My intention was to inspire you to have full confidence in medical qigong, in SFQ, and more so, to try and help you to, asap, transform any sense of anxiety over your situation. I was moved by the fact that you probably have endured three years of anxiety, with that initial diagnosis, and the sooner you start your qigong practice, the better that would be for you.
I guess my message worked for uniquesoul! go uniquesoul. :-)
love,
gallen

Hi,
I have gallblader problems also.I was getting ready for surgery and decided it was'nt for me.I tried a few different natural remedies and they did not work.After doing some research I came across a website Sensible Health.com and they were selling chinese herbs for gallblader flushing. I did three flushes and passed a lot of stones, I am on my fourth flush and the amount of stones keep decreasing. I can't wait to get tested again.My symptoms have all disappeard.

vitra #71605 04/18/09 04:12 AM

Great to hear this!!!

Moderated by  Shawn_Grim 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved