Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2
#71021 02/28/09 07:42 PM
OP Offline

I have, maybe, a silly question: What are the stages of PR?

What i mean is: when you are a beginner you "read" 3 times faster than usual, but you find the answers with SR and dipping, so you don't know exactly where the answer is hidden.

So next step should be: you will somehow "know" on what page is the answer.

Am i right? )

Best wishes,
AndriDem

AndriDem #71117 03/11/09 09:33 PM
OP Offline

)

AndriDem #71130 03/12/09 01:19 PM
Learning Strategies Admin

Each book depends on your purpose. I will gladly still spend 3 to 4 hours with a good novel (beats 18). On the weekend I activated 5 books in an hour. (I had a witness and we discussed the books afterwards).

I don't see much point in trying to guess how much time you might get your reading down to. Look for quality in the time you spend with a book. Don't set yourself up for disappointment. Just expect to improve on your own times and learn to get your Reading town in the time you have available with the comprehension level, you need.

AlexK

I think the most important stage is also most difficult...

Activation!!

I believe I'm doing everything right, I simply cannot retrieve information from my unconscious mind. I'm asking my unconscious mind questions and presenting concepts from which I photoread, but I feel "blocked" by the conscious mind. It is not a matter of underestimating the ability of the unconscious mind, I just cannot unlock its potentials. I've done all the rudimentary requirements suggested here and there. I've now resorted to requesting some answers from the expert instructors or anyone that has some key techniques....Please, when you have some time..

Best,
Michael

michael11 #71188 03/15/09 10:41 PM

"I simply cannot retrieve information from my unconscious mind."
This is actually impossible.

"but I feel "blocked" by the conscious mind"
This of course is VERY common.
'Feel' clear, open, easy and all-knowing instead.

"I just cannot unlock its potentials"
Yes you can.

Here is some help:

Repeat 100 times out-loud with emotional intensity.
======================
I AM I
I Feel as I please
I am eternal
I dare 'to know'
I CAN and I AM
So It Is!
======================

Yukala #71191 03/16/09 02:08 PM

Should I do so right before the activation process?? With all do respect, don't you think it'll become meaningless, say, after the 50th time? Once the intensity with which I am reciting dies, the control of my conscious mind comes back.
Once I get into the meditative state, are my answers supposed to just come to me? Is my mistake trying to pull the answers with my conscious mind?

michael11 #71194 03/16/09 04:14 PM

"With all do respect, don't you think it'll become meaningless, say, after the 50th time?"

I say this with very deep sincerity. It is respecting you and your own process of being divine that you would never find it 'meaningless', especially when you employ mantras with Self-respect, reverence and a quiet calm enthusiasm.

You will need proceed to prove it out for/to your personality 'self' or now conscious mind.

michael11 #71196 03/16/09 06:25 PM

I wanted to chime in because I have been having a similar experience. I can see that I am getting great results from PhotoReading. I can look at a book for half an hour and be able to outline to authors main points. I find I am especially effective when I have set forth a clear purpose.

And I struggle with the concious/unconcious connection. I have been playing with it, asking folks to quiz me on information that I had not manually actived or previously encountered at a concious level. I can "feel" the responses bubbling at the back of my head, waiting to come in (that whole "tip of the tongue" phenomenon Paul talks about) but have not yet been successful at letting go enough to allow it into my concious awareness.

I appreciate the affirmation from Yukala, and will proceed with using it.

In the meantime, I am wondering if folks have inspiring stories to share about the first time they were able to do this kind of spontaneous activation that I'm hoping to be able to do. I'm just looking for a little encouragement I think!

Thanks,

amor

Last edited by amor; 03/16/09 06:26 PM.
amor #71197 03/16/09 07:54 PM

Amor -->

How are you finding great results with photoreading if you're struggling with the conscious/unconscious connection? I ask sincerely, as I want to know some of your techniques

Michael

michael11 #71332 03/29/09 08:56 AM

You can't retrieve or recall something that hasn't been called upon. That's what activation is for. For you to call it up for the first time so it can be recalled in the future.

Quote:
I'm asking my unconscious mind questions and presenting concepts

I find "concepts" weak and useless request of the non-conscious mind. Concepts - general idea, notion, an abstract or general idea inferred or derived from specific instances.

That's like trying to catch a cloud with a butterfly net.

Make your purpose request something concrete. Specific. Asking your mind for a concept is like asking for "food" when you want dinner. Your mind then points you to the fridge and says here's food and you say... that's not what I want... I want food food, you know real food.

Make your order clear. Your conscious mind has difficulty recognising a concept when it's offered to it.

AlexK

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  Patrick O'Neil 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved