Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#71074 03/08/09 10:05 AM
OP Offline

Hello again fellow travellers!

I've been away from the forum for quite a while, but I hope some of you remember me. On my travels I let my qigong practices slide for the simple reason I married a beautiful yoga teacher and followed that path for a while. At present my health deems that I cannot practice yoga to my satisfaction so feel led to return to qigong.

I practiced a number of different styles, but SF was by far the most effective. Trouble is when I left it behind I passed my level one pack on to a friend who was in need. I figured I'd never forget. Oops! I did. I simply cannot remember all the moves and in what order. I have the basics of most of them in my awareness, but could do with a refresher.

Would one of you kind people either post or pm me with a very brief reminder, please?

With love and infinite blessings,

Dean

Learning Strategies
Learning Strategies

Aloha The23Man,

Maybe you would want to call into customer service and order a replacement manual or DVD?

Much Love, Shawn

OP Offline

How much are the replacement DVDs, Shawn? I'm in the UK, by the way. \:\)

The Spring Forest Qigong Website store sells individual items of the course. Depending on what you think you need as a reminder you can get the active exercise cd, or the manual, or the dvd, or a combo pack (DVD, manual, small universe meditation).

http://www.springforestqigong.com/instructional_tools.htm

OP Offline

Thanks, Shalom, I googled it and found that last night. \:\)

Learning Strategies
Learning Strategies

Aloha The23rdMan,

You'd need to email Customer Service for that.

Orders@LearningStrategies.com

Much Love, Shawn

OP Offline

Thanks, Shawn. As it stands I did some of what I recalled last night and realised I need yoga more. I simply cannot stand without pain in my back for long enough. Yoga is the only thing that's ever helped that so I'm going to concentrate on that for now. \:\)

That makes sense, 23rd Man. But remember that you can also do SFQ sitting or lying down. I do that sometimes. And I have plenty of people in my classes and practice groups who cannot stand at all.

The SFQ (with a 30 minute "buffer" between yoga and your SFQ session), even for 5- 10 minutes a day, can help with the healing of the other practice.

Again, you do not have to stand to do SFQ. And there is also the meditations. And sword fingers, as well as healing sessions with SFQ healers.

In any case, much healing to you.

blessings,

Steve

I have similar back problems, I practice 30 minutes of Yoga in the morning, then Active Ex. or Sitting Meditations afterward.

You can do both.

Without desire there is tranquility. And in this way all things would be at peace. -Lao Tzu

Moderated by  Shawn_Grim 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved