Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
eli09 Offline OP
OP Offline

I have just started the second part of the Qi Gong course and have some questions regarding self-healing:

1)While healing others one opens the session with the Small Universe, but how do I start while working on myself? The Small Universe meditation is quite long, is a shorter version ok?

2)How to heal depression and spiritual illness? Master Chunyi Lin mentions these, but I cannot find any explanations.

3)Problems with speech: mild form of aphasia and problems with memory in recollecting and speaking about events.How can I address these?

4)Because I suffer from Chronic Fatique and systemic candidiasis,
can I open all the points in the spine and clear blockages and send energy to all the organs in the same session?

5)Chunyi Lin says not to point the SF to the heart, but if you need to open the point in the spine correspondent to the heart,you point the SF to the heart! It is ok anyway, because the intention is different?

Thank you very much for any assistance
Eli

Maybe I can help a little bit:

1) This Small Universe for healing is NOT the Small Universe meditation. It is moving energy around the Small Universe with the hands (this is a Level 2 technique) three times and then palming energy into the lower dantien nine times. If one is working on one's self, one can either just visualize the energy going around three times, or one could do just three revolutions of the Small Universe meditation. Or as many as one has time for or wants to do.

2) Again, these are Level 2 and Level 3 techniques. If you have the Level 2 course, you will find some of the answers there. If not, you can get the manuals for both Level 2 and Level 3 from SFQ Store online from the SFQ Center web page.

3) Same as above.

4) Yes (at least, I think so)

5) You can point Sword Fingers to the heart: just not from the FRONT. Not because it will hurt anything, it is just that the heart rejects it (from the front). So one points SF to the heart from either the side or back. So, you can open the spine correspondent to the heart from the back and the heart itself, from either the side or back using SF. Again, this is a Level 2 question and answer.

Sounds to me, like you need Level 2! ;\)

But in general from wherever one is (and I think this applies to a lot of similar questions here and elsewhere with SFQ), this is NOT rocket science. There is not "wrong" or "bad" way to address these issues. Only "good, better, best".

Best is to learn Level 2 either from the home study materials (and for that "best", I think the Learning Strategies Deluxe Course is best because it has Master Lin teaching the theory and background on 3 CD's and then coaching the Level II active exercises on another CD (plus an hour SMall Universe meditation and a DVD teaching healing techniques, meditation posture suggestions and ways of improvements, Virtual Compass, and the Level II Active Exercise) or from a class.

But still very good is just to send the intention for the healing you want, no matter the condition. Level I has everything one needs, especially for self healing. And even for helping healing others, there is so much there in the simple healing techniques in Level I. The most important thing is not the technique, as Master Line explains (though it is important, just not the MOST important). It is the love that you have in your heart. That is what makes the technique effective.

I would just add more practice time and times per day, week etc.

Anyway, this is just my perspective. I am still learning also.

I hope this helps.

blessings,

Steve
eli09 Offline OP
OP Offline

Thank you, Shakurav, yes, that clarifies a lot.

I actually got the Deluxe version of SFQG but until now I have been concentrating on the active exercises of level 1.
I have just started level 2 and I think the SF tecnique is very powerful, I feel already subtle but significant changes.
I still have a lot to absorb, obviously, but I am very intrigued on how Master Lin tackles spiritual illnesses. He explains that on level 3- but I cannot find any reference to level 3 on the web page. Any idea?

Love & blessings

Learning Strategies
Learning Strategies

Aloha Eli09,

Level Three is not available as a home study course. You would need to attend a class or retreat in Minneapolis at this time. The Level-specific classes are handled through Normandale Community College - click here to jump. Give yourself at least 3 months of working with others doing the Level Two healing process before signing up for Level Three.

Much Love, Shawn

As Shawn says, Level 3 is not (yet) available as a home study course (although I have heard rumblings in that direction both from SFQ and I could have sworn Pete B. hinted about something coming someday from LSC also).

However, recently, the SFQ Center began selling the Level 3 manual online. The only other study materials that there have ever been for Level 3, other than the outline of the course, and course notes that come when you take the actual course or retreat, are the Sun and Moon Meditations on CD. These have been available for quite some time.

I agree with Shawn's suggestion of at least a few months of working with Level II and practicing those techniques on others before beginning Level 3 in any form.

As for most of the rest of your questions, I think that as you work with Level II, and most especially detecting blockages, you will have a better feel for how to work with things that seem less specific or at least are less of a specific area of the body.

One more specific answer to your questions, where you will see this is in your question number 1. On the DVD, on the CD's and in the manual (page 19) of Level II, you will find how to perform the Small Universe technique as part of the "Opening" stage of the healing process (also see page 16 for the entire outline of that process).

Since all conditions (ALL: including all of the things you list in your questions) are forms of energy blockage, you will need to rely more on where you feel/see/hear/intuit the blockages are, than on names, labels or diagnoses (from professional health care practitioners that is; we do not diagnose in SFQ!).

That will come as you practice and learn detection. I would rely more on this then on labels or names of conditions. However, some of the things you name are listed as connected to certain energy system (see page 21 in the manual). For example, depression is linked to the breaking system. So, once you learn how to work with that system, you very likely will help someone with depression. But again, "trust the Force, Luke" ! ;\) Rather, that than just using the charts and techniques as you would to follow a cookbook recipe. Such references can help, and your detecting will help you much more.

Once you have found where you sense the blockage to be, you use the special techniques in the Level II manual, DVD and CD's to help break up the blockages.

And most importantly, as Master Lin emphasizes again and again, is YOUR love, kindness and forgiveness with compassion. Your plugging into the Universal Unconditional Love. And then giving a strong, confident healing message, such as "memory completely normal and clear" or "depression gone, all excess energy back to the Universe, balance is restored" or whatever positive healing signal/message/information comes to you.

Although certainly technique is important, more important is practice, confidence, faith, focus and your love.

It will work and you will experience it the more you do it, I promise! It still surprises me sometimes, when it works, but it does!

Just keep practicing: on your pets, plants, family, friends, anyone who will allow you to practice on them. The more you do, the more confident you will become and it you will see it becomes less a matter of "where exactly do I point?" or "what image should I have in my mind?" and more of "wow, how did that work so fast!?!"

blessings,

Steve

Moderated by  Shawn_Grim 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved