Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2
Yukala Offline OP
OP Offline

Prior postings:
=========================

"Hi Jacktuff13!!

Doing really well, have been studying the formation of matter by mind, concentration and mantric disciplines with use of formulas for same.

Expanding library a bit and rereading a few dozen others, mostly in a title called 'Occult Chemistry', a work from 1895-1933.

However it is my Friday night out for dark beer and pizza so I'll post more later...

Very interested in developing mind and thinking. One old work based in India texts insists that one spend 10 minutes carefully thinking to every 5 minutes reading. Have you heard of same?

Kind regards,

Yukala "

By Jacktuff13
"Ahh, very nice. It's good to see you're sticking with the mantric principles and such, I've just started looking into this whole new world of study.

I have not heard about the old work based on Indian texts, but it seems interesting. Where have you heard about it? "

==============================
==============================

I categorize by generation or of those who first from the western culture spent years or some cases decades studying in India, Nepal and Tibet starting in late 18th century however mostly publishing early 19th century as some these works took a decade to write.

I have tracked and correlated much of the Philosophical teachings therefrom, foremost as to thoroughness and those sporting a high regard or aptitude for the culture and history of texts as found in original settings. Very interesting as it then swept across America literally; though this list here is not exhaustive by any means but rather simply convenient of late:

'System of the Vedanta' by Dr. Paul Deussen (German) and then translated by Charles Johnston to English, 1912.
'Talks on the Path of Occultism' by Annie Besant and C.W.Leadbeater, 1926 which is commentary on three earlier works.
'The Serpent Power' by Arthur Avalon (Sir John Woodroofe) 2nd revised edition 1926
'The Upanishads' translated by F. Max Muller, 1900
'Tibetan Yoga and Secret Doctrines' by W. Y. Evans-Wentz, 1935
'A Treatise on Cosmic Fire' by Alice A Bailey for a Tibetan disciple head of school there who went by D.K., 1925

These works are generally large with emphasis on original works and not so much new schools founded by paraphrasing old works.

There is a lot focus on 'how to think' and 'how to develop' ones innate powers.

What is notable to me is that we here now being able to access and study such a wide berth of material are very fortunate indeed!!

Oh goodness. You've really done a lot of work with this. Good job, man.

I'll definitely check some of those books out.

I wish I could give you something like you just gave me as well, but I read anything and everything!

Is what you're speaking of about meditation and such?

Yukala Offline OP
OP Offline

You welcome!!

They are fine works!!

By meditation, I mean meditation that adheres or takes adroit advantage of what can be conceived and proven as 'actual physics' that impacts mental, emotional and physical worlds.

This can be 'approached' by several means; logic, mathematics as found in use by nature, the Golden Section or 'Fibonacci Sequence', 'Phyllotaxis Patterns', 'Crystal Patterns' and especially those geometric shapes (projective geometry) and patterns as found common or uncommon in nature.

This limit of use is more strict to what can be perceived as laws of nature so one does not use 'imagination' off the map as it were. Metaphysics is used as a language/concept/idea bridge, not so much to advance any position.

So ones use of imagination goes with the current of energies more proven to be in use by nature. I believe we can by imagination conjure anything, however if too many steps ahead or beyond common use by nature's cyclic clock; you could well be working on something not naturally due for a millions of years...

There is admittedly a lot of verbiage to wade through and make a sense of.

I rely on simple mathematics as used by natures common sequence, logic, and esoteric science as collected and assembled from many thousands of years of investigation by mystics over against some later main stream scientific theories.

For instance, classic science still does not know what electricity is or what causes it. This has been well known for many thousands of years by several lines of philosophers, mystics and various 'occultists' who could manipulate it.

Again I tread cautiously to argue the point, but I possess old records that accurately mapped many elements and their behaviors well described and drawn decades ahead of classical science. I even have color plates and spectrum experiments decades ahead of when history says both were 'discovered'. Either color photography itself or spectrum analysis of elements.

However, these things are common.

Kind Regards,

SO - photoreading and getting in to state has roots in occultism or not ?

Yukala Offline OP
OP Offline

Originally Posted By: xxxt
SO - photoreading and getting in to state has roots in occultism or not ?

I have no business answering for the creators of 'photoreading' as to what roots they employed that could constitute science by experiment or occult by intuition?

What mattereth it?

Does it work for you?

Do you realize that 'occult' means hidden or not generally acknowledged? So by that definition all things created are 'rooted in occult' and once generally known or accepted either myth or fact.

Most I encounter simply cannot fathom that Photoreading can work for them. They have me pigeonholed as someone 'not like them'.

I've read that everything is sound. I've seen videos of matter changing shapes and patterns based on different sound frequencies, it's quite interesting. It explains that everything is sound and if you change the sound you change outcomes. This changed my beliefs on how sound affects consciousness.

Yukala Offline OP
OP Offline

Originally Posted By: ZMasterNCreator
I've read that everything is sound. I've seen videos of matter changing shapes and patterns based on different sound frequencies, it's quite interesting. It explains that everything is sound and if you change the sound you change outcomes. This changed my beliefs on how sound affects consciousness.

And this is one of the primary basis of all magicakal systems extant! (or through known time).

There are other 'handles' to control vibration however...

Cool, how do you do that?

Yukala Offline OP
OP Offline

Originally Posted By: ZMasterNCreator
Cool, how do you do that?

By being steeped in 'mysticism' and 'logic' at one and the same time.

That is a 'clue' and I have mentioned in many ways around here.

I guess I'd better photoread some stuff on occultism.

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  Wendy_Greer 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved