Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Delphy Offline OP
OP Offline

I have story with the question.
Recently my friend, she knows that I'm practice Feng Shui, called to me telling that something very wrong is going on in her life.
Right after beginning of the Chinese New Year, she experienced 3 very bad situations, one fatal, second life threatening disease and third life changing legal action, all of them happened with 2 weeks between them.
Immediately I recognized 3 killings at work. I had something similar in 1994, but that time I haven't even heard about Feng Shui.
She invited me in her house and we put some cures, rearranged furniture to the degree of my knowledge, activated her good directions. After that I took a look at her house 20 years stars, her water and mountain stars are at her front door and they are multiplied by star 9, from my point of view, this is just perfect.
Then I noticed, that at her backyard she has jakuse and disaster star with 2 violence stars. She said that since she set up jakuse, she has problem after problem.
Looks like she activated disaster star with this purchase.
My question is: If I'm right, then what she should do?
For now, I advised to her just don't use it, close and watch any changes. Recently she said that it feels like she had been unplugged from endless stream of problems in her life.

Learning Strategies
Learning Strategies

Aloha Delphy,

I was ready to look up "Jakuse," as I had not heard of that feng shui term.I wasn't until you mentioned it a second time, I realized you mean "jacuzzi." \:\)

Not using it and keeping it covered can minimize it.

Look at what sector it lies in in the back yard. Find a more suitable place for it. If there is one.

Shawn

Delphy Offline OP
OP Offline

Hi Shawn,
Sorry for "jacuzzi"

It locates in South sector at the backyard of NW2 facing house(period 8).
Does it mean anything?
According to 20 years chart I see there 5 and two 3 flying stars.

Thank you for any comments.

Learning Strategies
Learning Strategies

Aloha Delphy,

I don't see an issue with it. I'd keep an eye on the monthly feng shui and not use it so much during the months with disaster stars and such that would be agitated by it.

Much Love, Shawn

Moderated by  Shawn_Grim 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved