Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3
#71383 04/02/09 08:12 AM
OP Offline

Jack - first the feel good stuff. I feel great. I love ES and it brings me feelings of unadulterated joy to work with it (almost finished course one). Thank you. The course is a carefully crafted masterpiece. Well done!

Second point. I want to test your mettle. You say we must learn to ask. So I am asking. You were fortunate enough to cut your teeth with Clement Stone. A mentor like that boosted your progress significantly (see... I listen carefully to the stories you tell). I would like you to offer the same opportunity to me, and have the opportunity to collaborate with you. I am a great adventurer, I'm courageous, I'm a teacher and motivate people well.... so give me the chance to grow NOW at the speed of light.

I speak English, German, Italian and am currently living in France - like you, communication is what I do best.

I have no doubts. ES does work for me. I just want it to work immediately and maintain it as a joyous way of life. So what do you say? One condition though: our collaboration must ensure that significant income is generated as a by-product (Like yours did with Stone). I have spent 30 years serving the environment, and those who are seriously disadvantaged. Now at the cusp of 50, I need to set my financial house in order so as to develop new potential and reach higher goals.

Are you up for the adventure too? I'm not a challenge or a hard case, in fact I'm a gift, and great fun to work with!

In great anticipation,
French Claire (who is actually Irish):)

P.S. Got the idea to reach for my highest vision during a life purpose meditation.

Last edited by French Claire; 04/02/09 08:19 AM. Reason: wanted to add a light bulb to the side of my post

Good for you to reach out for Jack Canfield. Best of luck!

I have sent you a PM (blinking sign besides "My Stuff" on the menu bar of the forum).

Hi French Claire

I wanted to say that i think its great that you asked for what you wanted.

I dont know if Jack replied to you privately etc, and if its ok for me to say, I would like to say that regardless of the outcome, i think that the universe is supporting you and doing whats best for you either way , because thats just what it does:)

Also, thank you for replying to my question regarding daily affirmations. Your reply was great because it made me think and ponder, and also reminded me to 'let whatever happens be ok' (c/o Bill Harris of Centrepointe).

OP Offline

Thanks so much, Intentional One. No, sadly no response yet. As I said, this is a kind of test. How far do they walk the walk and talk the talk, or am I just another income cheque? I'll keep you informed.

However my intention is clear. I know what I want. Lets see what the universe delivers. That is quite exciting!

I once got a personal reply from Paul Scheele that I didn't expect. It was kinda cool.

OP Offline

Hi, it's French Claire back again! Thank you all for your support. It is really motivating to interact with a group of caring, generous, likeminded individuals. Bless you all!

I have been working steadily on my ES course and I am gaining clarity all the time.

No response to the first bait I threw Jack Canfield - yet. So I am going to rebait the hook and wait expectantly.

Jack instructs us to find a Breakthrough goal. I've found it. You can read more if you like on my new thread.

Hugs to all,
French Claire

OP Offline

Request to Jack Canfield II: BREAKTHROUGH GOAL

Dear Jack,
I am ASKING in order to receive.
Here is my BREAKTHROUGH GOAL, just as you instructed me/us to do.
"I am coaching Effortless Success across Europe. I live my life joyfully and my enthusiasm, wisdom, experience and skills combine to make me a terrifically successful person (i.e. an outstanding catch for you!!). I effortlessly (playfully) and successfully and joyfully generate Euros 500,000 within the next 12 months (deadline for lodging the income is 15th April 2010). I am a valuable, creative and valued member of your team (Jack's team). I teach as I live: radiating joy, distributing miracles, innovating new pathways, inspiring and elevating those I come in contact with. The world is a better place due to me, and I rejoice in being of value."

OK. That took a bit of courage. I have launched a Breakthrough Goal into orbit. Lets see what miracles the universe delivers.

To those who read this: join with me and raise the vibrations of this request.

Thank you,
French Claire

Say French Claire,
I just looked at Jack's business URL http://www.jackcanfield.com and found that under 'contact us', there is a way for you to propose a business opportunity to Jack. Maybe that path would get you a response.
Good luck,
Margaret Ida

OP Offline

Dear Margaret Ida,
Aren't you just pure magic!!! I have started my Success Log (where I acknowledge that the Law of Attraction is working). I was astonished at what I had succeeded in manifesting, but so much got missed previously as I didn't take the time to really notice it.
I have taken the step of contacting Jack Canfield's site (during the week) just to mail my Breakthrough Goal on.... but didn't see the business opportunity link. Thank you so much and I'll do it as part of my daily five action steps to achieving my goals.
Happy Effortless Success,
French Claire

Hi Claire,

I'm coming from the same place as you and I have some ideas. I think that the Law of Attraction and it's realization is under represented in Europe (I live in the UK)and that there are big opportunities to spread the message for the benefit of both individuals and communities. I also think that we are not getting as good a deal as we could from the additional benefits of the course. It's all happening in the States. What to do

Well, here's an idea. I'm new to the forums (first post), but I'm going to try to start a European thread (should that be AN European thread? lol) and find out who else would be interested in some intensive coaching. Let's get them over here - Jack, Paul, Marie, Ellie Drake, Bill Harris - I can feel a European Success Seminar coming on and you're invited!

Be happy and successful

Kathy

Be Happy

Kathy
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  Wendy_Greer 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved