Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2
OP Offline

Hi there,
Q)What is the brain wave state for super reading?
if the Prepare stage is Alpha and Photo Reading theta I would like to know the super reading brain wave state.

Q)Would super reading children's fantasy books improve the technique ?(eventually visualizing?)

thanx,

John

OP Offline

just thought I'de give this a 'bump' coz 0 replies is
dis-heartening when I reckon this could aid things further.
\:\(
any feedback folks.....

I honestly don't know.

As long as you are relaxed, you need not, and should not, worry about the brain waves you have.

It'll create more worry and confusion. Just focus on the book. That's it. Only you and the book.

OP Offline

Thanx for the advice,
If you dont know then fair play,but presuming I am worrying about which brain wave I am using is affecting the process isnt the scenario.
I have particular reasons for the questions and questioning is part of the photoreading process is it not?
furthermore, the abstract of photoreading was to develop a more efficient reading technique than the present one regularly used.

If questioning for development of enhancing innovation is a protocol for every formula 1 team why not use the same mentality for my Photoreading.

I don't see how determining what the brain waves are will help enhance your photoreading skills.

OP Offline

Fine,
Your reply states how far YOU want to progress with MY researching.
As you have said before 'you don't know' + 'you don't see how' that is your prerogative to stay in that position.
But sidestepping an internet slanging match like a skilful matador I will pursue in finding an answer to aid my research.
we are all entitled to research + question everything.
back to those who are curious for an answer
check photoreading link below :

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zvwEWIg4RS4&feature=related

You will require equipment or access to same and someone with an open mind to set up the experiments and others to organize results and then you can get back to Jacktuff13 cause he already probably knew the answer by intuition before you started IF he really cared to know.

smiles...

"Your reply states how far YOU want to progress with MY researching."

What are you even saying? I'm not any part of YOUR researching so I have nothing to do with it.

"As you have said before 'you don't know' + 'you don't see how' that is your prerogative to stay in that position."

To stay in what position? A great photoreader? Who doesn't concern himself with irrelevent information that has the ability to create more confusion and stress and lead me to not enjoy my photoreading experiences as much as I do because I have more to worry about??

I've seen that video before, if you've already found your answer why are you still here?

Back to those who are curious for an example; these questions have been answered many times on this forum.

OP Offline

Relevant/Irrelevant information is individual,
If you are someone
'Who doesn't concern himself with irrelevant information' then that is your model of reality within the framework of this context.
furthermore,by nipping a simple question in the bud and shutting down any answer it is apparent that you have found your answer so why are you here?.

A simple question leading you confusion,stress,and worry ?
you have two options either research along my lines of thinking or Ignore the question on this post.
No need for worry.

I'm not confused at all I'll just repose the question
and maybe a moderator or somebody with research data to answer perhaps.

If the SAME question has been answered can you post the link.

Well I will answer why I would consider it a curiosity what might be considered optimal brainwave patterns or frequency.

While the body of knowledge on the subject grows rapidly now, so too the speculation on its meaning and merit.

Bodies respond to demand, persistent demand of desire. So what you require will unfold to meet said demand. Want to do a thing? Then as you desire and get after it, the bodies will respond to your demand and if that means you need any certain 'brain frequency' so it will be for you.

However, whatever it takes to be so convinced is important so far you make it a 'requirement'.

As to 'visualization'; that is God Power in you working out your own 'unfoldment'. Any activity that supports that, supports personal power.

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  Patrick O'Neil 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved