Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2

Chosenjuan,

I have no intent of shutting down your question at all. If you have a true curiosity for it, I'm all for you getting your answer.

The only reason I'm on this forum anymore is to help others because I've had enough experiences where I feel I am able to do that, and I've been here for awhile.

The thing is, I didn't want you concerning yourself with things that I have seen others struggle with in the past when there's no need for it. If you want to know it, that's fine. But I'm just trying to help from what I've seen from others.

Knowing what the state is won't necessarily help either, unless you have a machine that tells you so you won't have to worry about whether or not you're in the state, because you'll be able to look at the graph it gives and know.

Though that is not necessary.

I currently don't have the link, nor the time to go after it as I'm running a little late with some things I have to do, but a quick search on this forum will give you what you're looking for.

Sincerely,

OP Offline

Unless your are getting paid to moderate this forum or just happen to coincidently be the Oracle of Delphi finally leave this thread be if you have no understanding,interest,or answers.

You have given No link to back up what you stated and furthermore you are not responsible for my life or any other of the billions who walk this earth.

Other members have understood my line of thinking and provided progressive feedback.

But your presumptive ignorant feedback is trolling this thread away from the question.

If you are a fantastic Photoreader then employ your skills in Photoreading 'Lateral thinking' by Edward De Bono then get back to me.

Da Vinci designed gliders circa 1500 and the feedback was
'you can't possibly fly!'.
If the feedback was
'Maybe you can develop your concept with lighter materials,perhaps?'
then the history of mankind in flight would read differently.

Back to the questions \:\)

Well good news!

'chosenjuan'!

The fellowship here is already pretty spartan so I suspect you won't have any trouble with thinning out the 'trolls'...

Cheers, I have some munchkins to go eat.

Learning Strategies Admin
Learning Strategies Admin

Mixed. Don't try to entrain yourself for it. The brain rapidly fires Alpha, Theta and Beta. It's representative of how well they have built their body mind connection. How complex the subject is to the reader and how involved they are in the subject.

Just activate. The right brainwaves fire for you.

AlexK

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  Patrick O'Neil 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved