Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#71440 04/07/09 11:31 AM
Jewels Offline OP
OP Offline

Hello everyone,

I am a 3 Earth Ox and despite activating all my Personal, space and time Feng Shui activations with intention my well being has suddenly taken a down turn. I have visited numerous Doctor's but none of them has diagnosed anything organcially wrong with me??? Can anyone offer me any tips?

Thanks

Learning Strategies
Learning Strategies

Aloha Jewels,

That a pretty big question. Let me start with my first three initial thoughts/questions:

Did you follow up in checking out and testing some EMF equipment in regards to the radio station?

Have you kept up on daily SFQ?

Have you dowsed the property and home?

Best, Shawn

Jewels Offline OP
OP Offline

Dear Shaun,

Yes I followed up and purchased some QLink Jewellry that I can wear all the time so it protects me at home and at work.

No honestly I have not been doing by SFQ - I just seem to be so self absorbed in my well being and stressing myself out all the time. To much negative mind chatter I guess.

No I have not dowsed my home - I don't know how to do that.

Sorry for posing such a 'big' question guess it is the blues at this time of life.

Regards.

Jewels.

Learning Strategies
Learning Strategies

Thank you Jewels.

Why not start with putting yourself and your property/house in the weekly Group Healing Mediation on the SFQ Forum.

Then how about start with something simple, like the following free meditation to relieve the mental stress of it.

Much Love, Shawn

Quote:
Aloha,

We're offering an optional download site for Chunyi's free gift Open your heart-Change your world" meditation.

Here is the note that went out with it:

Quote:
Hello Friends:

Many of us are impacted by the troubles in our world as this year draws to a close and are looking for better ways to cope with the challenges in the coming year – be they economic, emotional, physical or spiritual.

At Spring Forest Qigong, we wondered what we could do to help. We decided to create a special healing meditation by Master Chunyi Lin as our gift to you and to others this holiday season. It’s our hope that this free 15 minute meditation might be useful to many.

This podcast is our gift to everyone. All you need do is download and listen. After listening we hope you will want to share it with everyone you know.

Imagine what would happen if 1,000, or 1 million, or 1 billion people practiced this simple, openhearted exercise every day. We would change our world!

In peace,

Your Spring Forest Friends

You can get to the download page by clicking here.

Much Love,

Shawn

Moderated by  Shawn_Grim 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved