Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2
#71528 04/13/09 07:24 PM
OP Offline

Here's a tip for all you PhotoReaders:

The best way to photoread is when you're in an alpha state and the best way to activate is when you're in a theta state according to the book the einstein factor.

I thought I'd post this tip because there's a misconception about the alpha state. In general the alpha state is good if you want to be more receptive or re-program your brain. The theta state is good for activating your material, so make sure you're in theta while activating.

Thanks dude !

You are in the alpha state when you are "opening the gates" for knew knowledge. And when you are Photoreading, you are getting into the right state,after photofocusing and flipping 12 or so pages. That is what Alex said.

Last edited by AndriDem; 04/23/09 01:57 PM.
Learning Strategies Admin

Originally Posted By: ZMasterNCreator
Here's a tip for all you PhotoReaders:

The best way to photoread is when you're in an alpha state and the best way to activate is when you're in a theta state according to the book the einstein factor.

False. There is NO alpha during the PhotoReading step.
PhotoReading is done at high theta with low beta.

Activation has both theta and Alpha.

Having hooked up many PhotoReaders to an IBVA even a beginner has no alpha during the PhotoReading step.

AlexK

Where can you buy an IBVA in Australia?

Last edited by uniquesoul; 05/07/09 02:20 PM.

Originally Posted By: uniquesoul
Where can you buy an IBVA in Australia?
You can't. It is an imported from the UK. I'm still trying to source electrodes at $5 each and needing three per session and being single use it isn't cheap. I bought it for my classes. For personal brain training I prefer the gear from Wild Devine. More cost effective for personal use.

Alex

With the Wild Divine software, how can you detect the different brainwaves?

Dear Alex,

Many thanks for your inputs

I am using THETA waves insight and intuition and BETA focus by dr.jeffrey.

Do you think they are ok ?

OP Offline

From the reading genius course ed says that you're in alpha beta delta and theta while mentally photographing each page.

It is all very interesting indeed! However, it seems to me like worrying over ones image 'in the mirror' instead the 'One' who makes the image.

You are not your brain or its various and multiple vibrations anymore than you are emotions or the hormones and enzymes that orchestrate them as again 'the body reflection in the mirror'.

The deeper Self is master of all this. That is why 'purpose' is so critical. If you purpose and desire 'to know' then even if your body vehicles are not up the challenge; if you persist to know they will 'upgrade' to the occasion. Make it a habit with you and the 'upgrade' hardens to more permanence.

Some call it evolution, some call it self-development, others, making the most of ones self and still others the salvation of the soul.

But reverse it and degrade and we all generally agree to call that deplorable.

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  Patrick O'Neil 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved