Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
SusanE Offline OP
OP Offline

Hi. I've begun studying Level 2... I've read the course, listened to the CDs, and today began watching the video.

I have confusion over clearing headaches. During a demonstration, Master Lin showed SF on C7, then gave energy back. However, within the course, I believe he advises against giving energy back to a headache, so as not to make it worse.

I also had confusion when watching the video whether to start by giving energy 9 times to the Dantian when beginning the small universe, if the person I'm working on has a headache.

Thanks in advance for clarity.
Susan

Last edited by SusanE; 04/14/09 01:07 AM.

Hi Susan

My understanding is that for head related issues you clear the four energy points in the head of blockages, one after the other starting with C7 and then give energy back to each of them, when they are all cleared. For problems arising in other places you would clear C7 and put energy back in before moving on to other parts of the spine which might need clearing.

I always give energy 9 times to the Lower Dantien before doing the Small Universe, whatever the problem area I'm working on. Let's also see if this is confirmed by other people on the forum but this is what I do.

Love

Kev

Learning Strategies
Learning Strategies

Aloha SusanE,

Keep it simple and follow the healing steps.

The Small universe part at the beginning starts to open that main channel that goes through the head. At that point you are not just giving energy to the head, you are clearing the channel with that energy you are moving around. By time you actually get to work on the head, it could already be taken care of.

Then as he shows in the video, go clear C7, you can give energy to it, if you feel it needs it.

Next, you can go to the place where you found a blockage, remove the extra energy, and give healing energy back.

Follow this by clearing the other three areas, giving energy to any of those three when they've all been cleared.

When I work on someone who has a headache with this structure, I'll usually clear all four head points, the detected blockage, and then give energy back to where the blockage was, and any of the four points I feel need it. C7 usually always seems to have the need.

Much Loove,

Shawn

SusanE Offline OP
OP Offline

Thanks Kev and Shawn.

Shawn, you mention about "if you feel it needs it" and "when they've all been cleared." I have not been able to "feel" the clearing. I simply trust, based on what I've studied, that the energy is clearing and the person's body is working on healing itself. Sometimes I'll feel heat when pulling blockages after SF, but, as I said before, other times I'm simply trusting the process. I'm just starting out... is this a common concern -- not being certain/feeling the blockage release?

Thanks,
Susan

Learning Strategies
Learning Strategies

Aloha SusanE,

"Feeling it," can be in various forms of feedback from just knowing, to seeing a shift in energy in the area, feeling a shift in physical sensation in the area, hearing, and even smelling a shift.

I'd recommend doing a little bouncing yourself, and the rubbing your hands warm before detecting and working on others, so you can help bring your focus to the hands you are detecting with. Then, state your intention and notice any shifts in sensation.

This will develop over time. At this point if you go through the steps in the manual and don't seem to notice anything , just trust and go until you sense it's done.

Much Love,

Shawn

SusanE Offline OP
OP Offline

thanks, shawn.

one person did notice a bright light when i did the simple SF technique shown in level 1. he even went on to purchase the course.

however, the few others i've helped haven't noticed anything.
i'm wondering if i simply "don't have it." i haven't noticed any blockages release from me during the active exercises (all my pains still exist), though i haven't taken on the challenge of practicing daily for 30 days.

i believe in it; i know it's powerful. but besides my very first time practicing the active exercises — when i felt something shift from my heart and i fainted, waking up happy — i haven't felt anything truly shift or release since. true, i'll feel more peaceful after practicing, but that's true for me after any exercise. hmmmm.

thoughts?

Learning Strategies
Learning Strategies

Yes, remember that the healing happens in it's own time. Just as one person can get rid of 4 years of Chronic debilitating pain in their first hour, others it may take 1 day, 1 week, 1 month, 1 year, to balance the system and shift on a physical level.

My wife has some great stories from working with clients privately and at the Spring Forest Center. There are instant releif cases, and those that work out over time.

She sees the biggest improvement in those doing the work (exercises and Small Universe) on there own, supplemented with being worked on in-person or over the phone. Her clients that put in their time doing SFQ and shift their thinking, eating, and breathing life style as shown in the Level One course (Love, Kindness, and forgiveness), make heal so much faster than those that do not.

Much Love, Shawn

Hi Susan

I know that feeling of 'maybe I don't have it' because I've been there too. However I found that as I worked with more people, some of them began to I've me feedback on what was happening to them - not necessarily that there was a change in the symptom I was working on but reports of sensations and emotions that 'happened' as I went throught the various healing moves, even though I was not aware of what they were experiencing (they often think I am which makes me smile). I have had very clear changes for people I've worked and for others nothing much seemed to happen at that time. I have found my confidence grow over the time that I've been doing this so I'm saying just handg on in there and keep experimenting and learning. Somehow I feel you will anyway! It is a miraculous and deeply satisfying thing to be involved with - some days I can still barely believe that such simple movements have profound consequences for me and others.

Keep on keeping on!

Love

Kev

SusanE Offline OP
OP Offline

thanks to both of you, shawn and kev. \:\)

have a wonderful day,
susan

Moderated by  Shawn_Grim 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved