Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Jewels Offline OP
OP Offline

Hi everyone,

I re-started with my SFQ a few days ago and I'd like to know if anyone has any info on helping with Hormonal Inbalance and severe perimenopausal syptoms. I also practice Feng Shui and meditate daily using Centerpointe Holysync CDs but nothing seems to be helping. Any tips would be really great.

Thanks and be well.

Jewels.

Hi Jewels,
I would like to point out a few aspects of SFQ qigong for your consideration.
- I would focus on the active exercises and small universe. Both "very direct" in addressing the physical body in regards to effecting physical imbalances, changes in cycles, aging gracefully, organ systems and 'bones',etc. If you have to make a choice due to time limitations, prioritize active exercise. If you have trouble sleeping, meditate upon waking, as opposed to reacting to waking as an inconvenience or bad thing. (In general, don't be reactive to self or your syptoms) Respond with energywork. Smile, love,transform.
- Focus on the smile. Establish what that piece is. You should be able to feel or sense an overall shift, physically/emotionally, as you direct that smile inward, specific to something or more globally to self. It is a genuine expression of self compassion or self love. If it is less than that, you aren't doing it. Once you find it, or experience it, then pay special attention to bringing that into the actions/intentions of your meditations and exercises.( You should be able to feel it as a physical sensation/shift, when you direct love to self.) It is very powerful to do small universe, not just breathing universal energy into the areas given, but also directing your love towards each area. It is you, proactively loving yourself. You are your own source of transformation. The physical body responds very well to self love. A meditation like small universe is like giving yourself the perfect accupuncture treatment. Balancing the energy. Moving energy, clearing imbalance or blockages, effecting, very directly the organs and organ systems, connected meridians... Putting the smile, or self love into that meditation is very transformative, and moves the meditation to a higher level experience. It goes beyond the mechanics, which are substantial by themselves.
Know yourself to be the powerful source of your self healing, or maintaining better balance, or having the ability to move through cycles in life, changes, in the best way. The practice is a tool, a way, or a format to work with that covers all the bases. How you engage with the practice is key. Consider the proactive self love via the smile within the practice as a very powerful element to put and keep in place. As you do the exercises or meditations, don't think, just love. As you go about your day other than specifically exercising or meditating, you can recall that smile, or feeling of expressing love at any moment. That can also diffuse or transform a moment, in regards to negative thoughts, feelings or symptoms that arise, keeping energy moving in the right direction inbetween more focused sessions.
love,
gallen

Good advice Gallen as always. \:\)
Jewels he is right, I can feel my channels open right now as my smile grows and spread through my body. As your system opens and flow is restored so to will your balance be restored. Which is something we all should work to create each day.

Thank you both. I appreciate this visit.

You are perfection,
Iam2

Moderated by  Shawn_Grim 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved