Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 5 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
#6861 12/23/03 12:42 PM
OP Offline

I have completed the New History Generator part of the course. I'm now fully doing the Prosperity part.

dovio
It had been good to exchange with you, but this thread is going out of context. We could continue on another thread. As for harmony being a balance between good and bad, I have objections about it but that's all what I'm going to say.

#6862 12/27/03 06:03 AM

Hi there,
i'd like to speak with you privately can u email me at andrew.z@bigfoot.com ?

Thanks,
Andrew

#6863 12/26/03 07:47 PM

Better remove your e-mail address before the spammers get hold of it. You should never post your address unless it is munged.

I learned this the hard way by posting on a google group and now I am getting killed with spam.

#6864 12/26/03 11:07 PM

If I were a doctor and someone complained about procrastination, I'd tell them to listen to the natural brilliance side A.
I've used it at night, wanting to use B the next day, but get so carried away doing necessary things that I never get to it...Side A is the way to go.
David
& i think altruistic behavior can be achieved through completion of lots of little "nice" things
If you volunteer a lot and then after volunteering a lot you might find "altruism" seeping into your life or whatever.

#6865 12/29/03 06:05 AM

i have got natural brilliance, what tape should i do over and over ? there are 6 inside.... please specify which one !

#6866 01/12/04 03:38 PM
OP Offline

I have been out on vacation since before Christmas, so I have had no access to my computer since then.

I have already finished all my Prosperity sessions and the results are really visible. I speak about financial independence almosty everyday. It's got with skepticism by my family, but that's understandable. I not just speak about it, I'm always thinking on this, not as I used to (as if it were something fictional), but as something I'm heading to.

A week ago, I was at Borders. While I was in-line to pay for a magazine, I saw a book that caught my attention. It was called "Rich Dad, Poor Dad" and had to do about the difference between what rich people teach to their children that poor people don't. I took it, read the backcover, and put it back where it was; but I finally bought it. I was dreading that it was a shallow approach to this theme, common sense things that I already knew. I was wrong, it blew my mind. Definitely, something useful. Maybe it was my inner mind along with my financial freedom goal what compelled me to buy that book, it was a very good adquisition.

Now I'm preparing for Anxiety Free. I have read the AF-side A and AF-side B. It looks to me that these two are more interrelated than the previous ones.

#6867 01/22/04 01:15 PM
OP Offline

Curiously, I got anxious about going to the Anxiety Free sessions. I find myself procrastinating what is left of this course. I listened to Get Around to It side B yesterday and I'm going to do an Anxiety Free on completing what remains of the course before proceding further with it. I've been doing precisely what I intended to avoid with this online journal. I hope to resume it with this new post.

#6868 01/23/04 04:47 PM

I may be able to help you with your commodity trading. If you want to email me feel free options4dummies@hotmail.com

#6869 01/24/04 06:23 AM

I would be more impressed with Rich Dad Poor Dad but for the fact that the author was a bankrupt back in 1985. The book is full of 'wooly' generalisations. I would go back further in time to books like 'Think and Grow Rich' and 'The Richest Man in Babylon'. Good luck with your goals.

#6870 01/24/04 11:51 AM

Almost each time I've got anxiety before the Anxiety Free paraliminal during the Ideal Mindset course. Listening prosperity has first give me very good feeling, but afterwards anxiety. I've noticed this has been good, it's important to proceed to the following sessions. Each time the climax of the course is the Belief session when I almost cry for feeling how this new belief has been imprinted to me. It's powerful stuff and the personal celebration series BEING is increaddible pampering, nurturing and mentoring after big inner change. I think that the cach in the Ideal Mindset course is the overal package and you will feel extremely good in the end. Hovewer it's very important not to do the program just because you have decided to do it. You should pay attention to the coaching sessions, even the overal target can change during the course providing you even more results that you expected in the first place. It's important to let float freely and value your insights.

Eric

[This message has been edited by Eric_G (edited January 24, 2004).]

Page 5 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Moderated by  Wendy_Greer 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved