Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2
#71840 05/02/09 12:10 AM
OP Offline

Hello, everyone.

I got my Effortless Success course two weeks ago and have gotten to the third disk of the first course.

It seems that there are quite a few people who've not had any results in their Wisdom or Life Purpose Meditation. I would like to share an interesting story in this regard.

I did my Life Purpose Meditation and opened the treasure box. I thought when I opened it, that it was empty inside. You know how you open a jewlery box? And even if there isn't actually jewlery inside, there's still this soft 'cushion' thingy? Well, that's what I got inside my treasure chest, a red 'cushion' thingy meant for a ring, or a jewel.

So... the box was empty... or was it?? I took the red cushion thingy as my gift. LOL. But I'm glad I did that, because there WAS a gem on the cushion. A red ruby, hidden from me because it was the exact color of the cushion so I couldn't tell it was there unless I looked real close.

So, I got my sign. Only one problem. I don't have a clue what it means! But you know what? After writing this, I think I DO! Remarkable!

Well, thanks for listening.

Hello Beingness,
I am glad to find more and more people who are doing Effortless Success..... so somebody is buying this course after all. When I started I felt as if I were alone.
I think you did exactly right, Beingness. I believe the 'point' of these exercises is to learn to trust ourselves, to trust our intuition, to listen and to find answers within. I like a red ruby.
During the meditation I saw a beautifully crafted, ornate key - and a key is highly appropriate to what I seek. I printed the most beautiful ornate key I could find on the internet and pinned it on my dreamboard.
You will be starting on your 101 goals soon. I was not inspired by that exercise at the outset, but having to produce so many goals really made me dig deep and get in touch with my inner voices.
Enjoy the course,
French Claire

OP Offline

Hi, French Claire!

First, I have to say thanks for the reply.

Second, I say 'wow' because we both had the same experience. This is awesome!

What I mean is, I did the Life Purpose Meditation again, and guess what I got? A key, same as you! I knew what that meant in an instant: "unlock my full potential". My key was a simple one, but it had a jewel where the 'eye' of the key should be.

Currently, I managed to make a list of 78 goals. This is also rather uncanny because much like your experience, I too, had to 'dig up' many things that I had not idea I wanted at all. It crystalized entirely what I need to work on in my life. I used to be oh so lost, see?

Well, I'm very happy to hear someone else get the same experience that I had. This must mean it's working! Yes!

Thanks again.

Hello there Beingness and French Claire. I got tingly when i read yr posts as i did the meditation about 10 days ago and i clearly received a KEY as my symbol - a key to open Pandoras box of transformation for self and others. I happened to have a small gold key on a silk ribbon i was given say 12 yrs ago as a birthday gift so i found it and have it with me constantly!

What about the INNER WISDOM meditation that preceeds Life Purpose? I saw angels wings that symbolise to me flying free and soaring above the clouds. Me personally moving to a higher ground, higher vibrational level and teaching others to do the same. I have had many dreams of being able to fly in my life and i have now surrounded myself in my home office with the many angel figures i had not previously realised i had accumulated in my home (some of them my daughters). Even a tiny one in each bathroom in the home, tiny one beside my bed - all calling to me = stay awake, the time has come, the scene is set, the die is cast, the time is now! Pandora

OP Offline

Hello, Margaret!

Nice to meet another 'key holder' so to speak! Unlike you and French Claire, I never quite thought of getting a key to put on my desk or whatnot to remind me of the symbol. But then, I carry around my house key all the time, does that count? \:\)

My Inner Wisdome Meditation was much different from your's, though. I got a BMW logo (I always had issues with them cars, but not anymore).

Still, whenever my mind drifts off into day dream, I can clearly see myself flying, floating about the buildings. Sometimes, I'd have wings on my back, sometimes not. But I feel the same sentiment as you. It's now or never! No holding back!

Rock and Roll!

Hello again Beingness and how lovely to hear from you! And of course your house keys count, after all - whatever counts for YOU is what matters. Whats with the BMW logo - you do say "i always had issues with those cars" - do you want to expand on that? Do you now want to own a BMW or does it symbolise speed, fast, wealthy etc?

Also love to hear you enjoy flying! S0 lets fly free together. Margaret

OP Offline

Hi again, Margaret!

What's with the BMW logo I got? Well, I used to suffer from a common misconception. I used to think that money was a 'four letter word'. It's definitely something to clear away before wealth can be attracted.

BMWs used to be my bane on the road. Every time I see one I would imagine a 'rich ba$tard' behind the wheel. It didn't help that I was rear ended by one while driving to work. Talk about the Law of Attraction right there! What you resist definitely persists. So yes, I had an inaccurate view of wealth, and my symbol for the all corrupting might of the dollar is that dastardly BMW. It reprensented to me all I loathed about money.

So right after the day I got the BMW logo as my symbol for my Wisdom Meditation, I devised an excercise of my own. On lunch that day, I went to a deli which had full view of the roads. Being in downtown Toronto, Canada, there were naturally tonnes of BMWs on the street. My task that day is as follows: every time I see that BMW drive by, I would say (in my head, of course, I was in public afterall!) to myself "I love you, and I welcome you."

I did that for my entire lunch break. EVery time a BMW logo flashes by, I would say "I love you, and I welcome you". I even said it to other luxury cars on the road.

The result? Every time I see a BMW now, I actually start to feel happy! And hopeful.. because one day, I could be the one behind the wheel. As an added bonus: now, when I'm on the road, and anything disturbs me, I just say "I love you, and I welcome you" and voila, someone could cut me off, and I would barely notice.

Just an observation on Life Purposes. I have had ES for about three months now, I'd say. It is interesting to look back at old threads and see how my perspective towards things has altered.

Right now it seems absurd for me to try to come up with a Life Purpose in an instant. If it is to be my Life Purpose then it has to be something extremely worthwhile, worth striving for and believing in. ES has given me all sorts of amazing starting points, I recognise great potential in me that I never appreciated properly. I am slowly pulling these threads together and weaving myself a Life Purpose that is so tailor-made, so compelling, so exciting and so attainable that I know I will stick to it like glue once I get it exactly where I want it to be.

I still have that key pinned up on my dreamboard, but that ornate gold key with a red ruby at its heart is now imbued with layers and layers of my personal story. It is a starting point and a point of reference. That's all.

Hello Beingness,

Just saying hello from North York, Toronto, from now on whenever I see the CN tower I will see you blessing those poor souls on Bay street.
I have had the ES course for 3 months now and it is the request to do the second survey (I did not even do the first one), that brought me to the forum, persistence is my eluding companion,thank you for suggesting to welcome what we want to attract.

Peace and bliss to all

Vince

OP Offline

Hi, French Clair

Long time no see. I read some of your other postings and it sounds like you're doing very well for yourself. Sweet! The last time I heard from you you were taking a break from the board. Guess I made it back in time for the action to start!

After reading your post carefully, I have to agree with you totally. The Life Purpose is a movable thing. I find it difficut also to set it in stone. There are clues and arrows pointing the way, but... if you were to ask me where I'm headed, I still can't tell you.

Maybe it's because I've just started recently. I hope it becomes all clear in time.

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  Wendy_Greer 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved