Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#71892 05/05/09 09:00 PM
OP Offline

PL help please

A brief background: I have been working in the self improvement forum for sometime now. I would think that I'd be further ahead than what I am. Through all of this I just recently came to learn about deep seeded trust issues. These have come through, PLs, therapy, a 12 step program and much more.

The biggest issue with trust that I have has been within myself, trust in my abilities, follow thru etc. I also have trouble trusting processes.

Now this is what I have to deal with, its where I'm at, no I don't like it however it is what it is. How does one gain the ability to trust themselves?

Does anybody have a recommendation for a PL?
Has anybody come to overcome this themselves?

I have been going through the Natural Brilliance course lately. I was thinking of NOG.

Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

Dan

danielcgordon #71900 05/06/09 07:10 AM
Learning Strategies Admin

Use the Belief Paraliminal. Your trust is what you believe about your abilities. Either way you're right. If you want to change sides and have more confidence change your belief.

Also use Self-Esteem Supercharger. A low or lower self-esteem is also reasons why we don't trust.

Then use Get Around To It. One of the reasons we stop trusting ourselves is because we fail to follow through.

AlexK

danielcgordon #72094 05/15/09 01:07 PM

I've used to have the same issues with myself and can't seem to find the answer or solution to it. Online I keep on looking for self-improvement sites that have a different approach, because having stumbled upon site after site, they're all the same. But I've stumbled upon one site that has a different approach. It helped me to trust myself again. I'll share the site to you its: http://www.successfulselfimprovement.com
Thanks for sharing your thoughts.

Laura_Sweety #72130 05/17/09 07:59 AM

I strongly recommend you to get a copy of Paul McKenna's 'Instant Confidence' book and CD. It's inexpensive and very powerful, better than 'Self Esteem Supercharger' in my opinion. (Sorry LSC!)

Read the reviews of it on Amazon.co.uk and you'll see what I mean.

Inchiki Gaijin #72134 05/18/09 03:38 PM

Hi there Daniel,
Interesting post you wrote and thank you for your honesty. I don't have experience with PLs and anyway Alex seems to have answered that brilliantly.
I would try the Sedona Method. Why? Well I have been using it recently to release some really difficult and tenacious issues. It is gentle, I can do it simultaneously with Holosync session (so kills two birds with one stone), and it is very effective.
In fact it is so gentle that I didn't really bother with it first time round. However I am amazed at the effects a hour worth of releasing has on my perceptions.
My mother is losing her memory and I find interactions with her either exasperating (when I am resisting or in denial of her reality) or desperately sad (when I look at the problem face on). I am genuinely amazed at what some gentle letting go does for me in my subsequent interactions.
I suggest you try releasing the beliefs you currently hold about yourself, about trust, about lack of trust, in fact anything that comes to mind.
I often think the issues that are the most difficult to grow beyond are the ones that have been 'implanted' by others. Did you have contact with someone who has trust issues? What have others told you about trusting? Let the whole lot go and write a new script for yourself. It is sooooooo liberating and it works.
Trust yourself,
French Claire

French Claire #72145 05/19/09 03:19 PM

Hi Dan,

your post is very interesting. I have been in your shoes way to often I can relate to it very well. I agree 100% with Alex and the belief system we carry within which makes everything come true for us, even when it doesn't serve us.

I have successfully used the Belief PL and Self Esteem Supercharger. I use the Belief PL regularly for anything that I know doesn't serve me. Whatever I want to believe about myself, I make it a goal at the start of my listening and then let it go from there. It works immediatley. Lately I have been using it to let myself love others unconditionally and life feels much sweeter when you just trust yourself completely and love without judgement.

All the best to you...

ExoticGoddess #72159 05/20/09 05:25 PM
OP Offline

Thank you for your post!

It been an interesting paradox because PLs don't always work the best for me because I've come to learn that I also have problems trusting processes...moreso myself within the process.

Now I still listen faithfully and truly believe that eventually something will shake all of this loose and I'll have a ton of learning on the subconscious (other than conscious for the LS people) level.

After Alexes advice I did listen to both belief cds, in fact I'm going to listen to them again today.

danielcgordon #72326 06/04/09 11:13 AM

I suggest at the start of the Paraliminal you ask yourself the following.

Could I, just for the duration of this Paraliminal, let go of any doubts I have about my success with Paraliminals.

If you're into EFT tapping you could also use even though I doubt my success with Paraliminals ....

I call it taking the foot off the breaks.

AlexK

Alex K. Viefhaus #72393 06/08/09 05:05 PM
OP Offline

Thank you all!!!

Alex, I will try that and see what happens.
Just a little update..I've come a long way within my goals over the last couple of weeks!!

Over the past weekend I picked up the accelerator again. I did it where I left off which was suggested by Alex last year sometime.

I'll post what I learn when I ask myself if I can trust myself just for the duration of the PL.

Dan

danielcgordon #72660 06/24/09 06:36 AM

Originally Posted By: danielcgordon
Thank you all!!!

Alex, I will try that and see what happens.
Just a little update..I've come a long way within my goals over the last couple of weeks!!

Great to hear. Keep us posted.

AlexK

Moderated by  Wendy_Greer 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved