Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
OP Offline

I was reading a blog just yesterday and the author mentioned how she uses a free mind mapping program to help her layout her sites and articles etc. So I checked it out and it's actually pretty neat. I don't know if anybody is interested, but you can get FreeMind for Windows, Linux, and Mac OS X computers. I don't know about you guys, but I don't mind doing a mind map on my computer...

~NeverSpeak

Moderators: No, I am in no way affiliated with this program, just thought it might help out a few people.

Last edited by NeverSpeak; 05/14/09 09:55 PM.

I think it is a good program. I downloaded it months ago.

Thanks for sharing the link. Will download the program.

I know a good program of mind map

http://www.thinkbuzan.com/uk/

I use this tool to help me in the proces

I've tried a wide variety of mind mapping software and freemind is one of the best. But maybe its because I am so used to it. Once you get a grip of the fast keys the program lets you navigate quite smoothly. There are some minor problems with the graphical utilisation of the program, but hey... its free format. This also means that you can send your mind maps to anyone and they will be able to read and operate them. I think that there are only a few features missing in the freemind program. I dont know if they're open to donations, but Im willing to chip in if they're willing to work out these little issues.

Moderated by  Patrick O'Neil 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved