Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
OP Offline

Hi!

The PR step is really driving me nuts) I don't know how to do it right. For example, i've photoread a book(without activation) and could really feel the emotions of the pages and words. After the incubation period, i opened the book and everything has become so clear to me.
On the next day i've done the same steps(i think the same) and i could'nt feel anything. Any suggestions?

Best wishes,
AndriDem

am a new photoreader, having taken the course to get through my studies or which there are two (different but interrelated) subjects. Having been faithful to the process, photoreading lots of books daily, including course materials and related books on my subjects. I find myself afraid to postview and activate! Can you suggest some tips, hints, support and also, mind mapping these subjects. I'm not good at mind mapping can you help me in this department.

Originally Posted By: AndriDem
Hi!

The PR step is really driving me nuts) I don't know how to do it right. For example, i've photoread a book(without activation) and could really feel the emotions of the pages and words. After the incubation period, i opened the book and everything has become so clear to me.
On the next day i've done the same steps(i think the same) and i could'nt feel anything. Any suggestions?

Best wishes,
AndriDem

Walk by conviction not feelings.

Learning Strategies Admin
Learning Strategies Admin

Watch the self talk. What you say is becoming your mantra and thus your experience.

When you sit down for your next PhotoReading experience no matter what step, take a moment to remember past successes. Remember 3 or more if you can. Naturally in the beginning you have to create a memory. \:\)

AlexK

it doesn't matter if you don't feel anything. It takes some time to get photoread working.

Moderated by  Patrick O'Neil 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved