Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Karsh Offline OP
OP Offline

I just wanted to share this great (and the very first) experience I had with photoreading. I was supposed to read a poem for a short quiz in English. I decided that this was the moment to put photoreading to the test, since I was relatively new to the process. The night before the quiz I photoread the poem, and the next morning I simply read the poem over in order to get a conscious overview of it. Before the quiz, I took a couple of deep breaths and entered the "relaxed state of awareness." I easily answered 3 of the 4 questions on the quiz by consciously recalling whatever I had read that morning. However, I couldn't "consciously" remember the answer to the 4th ques. - "What did (someone) use his jacket for?" Since I couldn't immediately recall the answer, I just made an educated guess, even though I knew it was the wrong answer. I still kept musing over the jacket's use, and suddenly, an image of a tiny boat with a jacket attached to a tiny mast popped up in my mind. Even though I still couldn't consciously verify this fact, I just felt that I knew the right answer - the (someone) had used the jacket as a sail. AND GUESS WHAT, THE ANSWER TURNED OUT TO BE RIGHT!!!

Obviously, I was really excited to "see" the effects photoreading in action. Moreover, it literally removed all my little doubts and concerns about the process, and I now feel much more confident using photoreading. I hope to hear similar stories from my fellow photoreaders.

Though this is completely out of the topic, I was also thinking if other photoreaders could suggest some good books (any kind of genre) for me to photoread. Then we would be able to do "group activation" with other people who had photoread the same books. It would be great to hear other people's take on these books.

That is very, very wonderful!!

Thanks for sharing.

I am sure it will benefit many others.

Kind Regards,

Learning Strategies Admin
Learning Strategies Admin

That's a great success notch for you \:\)

AlexK

Moderated by  Patrick O'Neil 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved