Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#72167 05/21/09 11:58 AM
zxfly6 Offline OP
OP Offline

I have to do image streaming of a week, can be loud in my description of image, the image will be caught in the details, I do not know right? There is also a problem, when I would like to quickly describe the image, the very slow movement of these images, I often pause to describe, how this is going on ?

Learning Strategies Admin

Pause to breathe in and then go back to describing in more detail. If the image is still there it needs more describing. Right down to sound and feeling.

AlexK

Hi, this is my first post in this forum, sory for my languages , but my English is very easy, im live in Poland, this is beautiful country but far from you, and i can't go learn image streming. I read article of image streaming and i start my image streaming 5 week ago, but todey i can't see any images im my mind, i don't now whay, mayby bad fedback, pleas help me,

Look at the face of someone you know and then close your eyes and start describing. When you think you are done open your eyes look and close them and describe some more. You should be able to talk for 5 minutes.

Practise with other things like cars, flowers etc. Then when you start image streaming start describing a garden. The garden might be one you remember it might be bits and pieces of gardens you have seen or pictures you have seen.

Image streaming is like looking through a dirty window. You describe what you think you see in as much detail so you can eventually name it. If you name it describe it in detail anyway.

AlexK

thank you for the answer, I practiced several hours with recordings ultrameditation theta and paintings begin to appear after a dozen or so minutes of listening night hours, but they appear very quickly and there are very a lot of they , in total this do I not know as to describe them because I see for example kobiete dresses in some jacket , in the second spectators something different and niewiem as I have to describe at such pace and no different sense comes me to the head beyond the sight because I but do not know does he smell as he tastes if I have her to describe as kobiete or describe somehow differently rather, acha and or is he showed to to be in the state during the image streamingu the alpha ?

Allow your imagination to join in. Ask yourself cuing questions like what do I feel, what do I see, what might I hear?

Image streaming is easier in alpha. It only takes a moment to close your eyes and relax when you have done it a few times.

Talk quickly and ask it to flow.

AlexK

FROM WHEN did I FINISH THE SMOKING of THE IMAGE STREAMING HE STARTED VERY STRONGLY to APPEAR IF IT IS AT YOU ALSO SO ?

Moderated by  Wendy_Greer 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved