Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2
OP Offline

For a lot of people Photoreading is very close to Witchcraft, and that is why there are no courses in such great countries like, for example, in Russia, the Baltic states.
I know in Russia(in the Baltic states not quite sure) there are a lot of people, who would like to learn Photoreading, but only a few can speak english. So my suggestion is: Do a seminar in Moscow or Saint-Petersburg for the english-speaking russians, and after that some of them will become instructors and they will open classes throughout Russia. I am sure it will bring a lot of profit to the Learning Strategies Corporation.

Best wishes,
Andridem

So

Last edited by AndriDem; 05/21/09 01:38 PM.

Well ok, however what is wrong with Witchcraft?

Especially in Russia or the Baltic States?

<smiles>

Witchcraft is widely misunderstood.

Just as the communists, fascists and imperialists were our enemies in the past, witches were also one of them.
Things that we can't understand, we either brush off or attack.
That is why witchcraft has such a bad connotation.

OP Offline

Yeah)) i meant that the barrier between Photoreading and magic is so thin, that it has become invisible. I am more talking about Russia. I think nobody has ever heard about PR in Estonia(I am myself from there), Latvia or Lithuania. As for me, i would love to attend such classes in my own language (russian), because it is too expensive for me to fly to the U.S or U.K.
There is a possibility for me to take a boat, or a bus to Finland, but i am not quite sure that their instructor can speak very clearly in english(type in youtube "Sakari Turunen")

Best wishes,
AndriDem

AndriDem,
Can you speak Finnish?

OP Offline

No, i can't) I can speak only english, german, russian or estonian.

Originally Posted By: AndriDem
No, i can't) I can speak only english, german, russian or estonian.

'only'.... nice

OP Offline

Yes, it is great, but that is not the point \:D It would be great if we had PR classes in the Baltic states(better in Estonia :D) or in Russia.

Originally Posted By: AndriDem
Yes, it is great, but that is not the point \:D It would be great if we had PR classes in the Baltic states(better in Estonia :D) or in Russia.

Get qualified, be the one!

OP Offline

That was my idea too... but it all comes down to money)) The ticket to the U.S + the course fee + i need some place to live + because of my nationality I have to buy a Visa))

One word: damned \:D

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  Patrick O'Neil 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved