Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2
THFC Offline OP
OP Offline

Hi there.
I know I have been working with a low vibration and low life force energy for a long time. However in a concerted effort to increase this...I have found paraliminals to be more effective.
I wondered if people had any suggestions on how I could raise my vibration or increase my 'chi'.
At the moment I do abdominal breathing which is great..I can really feel the energy build up in my solar plexuses. I have started to listen to the living the law of attraction paraliminal last thing at night and then leave the sleep learning track on.I have noticed when I wake up I have a very pronounced vibrating in my fingers and feet...I take this as a sign that my vibration is being lifted? Cannot be sure.
I wondered if others had techniques or ideas to increase their own...would be greatly appreciated...I wondered whether using essential oils to infuse my room with say lavender or something and then doing my breathing exercises...would this help raise my vibration higher?....anyway thank u for what will no doubt me excellent advice from u in advance :-)

You might like Spring Forest QiGong (available here at LSC) for raising your vibration levels. Although I personally prefer yoga, it's helped a lot of people. You might also try some of the Donna Eden material--I think she has some videos on YouTube so you can try it before investing in books or dvds.

That said, I do, in fact, find that the paraliminals do a good job with the vibes. The one paraliminal that stands out for me for that purpose is the Youthful Vitality cd.

(I wonder if this is what Paul uses to keep his youthful appearance? ;\) )

Nah, it's skill with an airbrush.

Anyway, on to the vibration thing...

You could try putting positive suggestion cards all over your house so you see them all the time. How about pictures of people you love and places you love too. How about a wish board with pics of all the things you want?

Robert Anthony's 'Flip Switch'. Anytime you think of something negative, then immediately direct your attention to something of a higher vibration you've decided on beforehand - it doesn't matter what it is, and it doesn't have to be the opposte of the negative emotion of situation, or even connected with it; it just has to be of a more positive vibration. Thinking of someone you love, or a pet you love are ideal. Hold that thought for at least 17 seconds and you've just raised your vibration.

Do you know of Michael Losier? He has a little book called 'The Law Of Attraction' which has many suggestions about how to phrase your goals, and 'mind your language'. For example, one way is to say 'I have decided that' rather than 'I am' to bypass negative reactions from the critical conscious-mind. You can see him on Youtube too if you want some free info.

Is it possible to airbrush videos?

As to vibration-raising--maybe the original poster had another meaning in mind, but when I hear or read about someone wanting to raise their vibrational level, I think in terms of higher consciousness. Manifesting does require some consciousness raising, of course, but there's lots more to higher vibrations--hence my somewhat limited reply.

That said, Robert Anthony is a good choice for almost any purpose. Beyond Positive Thinking is one of my favorite books. I started to highlight some of the work that I thought most important--until I realized that to cover it all, I'd have to highlight almost the entire book!

In the realm of self-help, anything is possible. That's how the sell us the dream...over and over and over.

Hey, Jeanne, did you ever order one of Robert Anthony's courses, such as 'The Secret Of Deliberate Creation'? If you did, you get a whole wad of his ebooks with it, and they are all good.

I've got 'Beyond Positive Thinking' on audio, read by Joe Soprano.

Learning Strategies Admin

Originally Posted By: Jeanne

(I wonder if this is what Paul uses to keep his youthful appearance? ;\) )

Actually he does Spring Forest Qigong daily. Something that Chunyi even attributed to keeping ones youth because it keeps the body health. It's an excellent preventative.

It clears blockages that allows your chi (energy to flow) It also raises your vibration which technically can only be raised if it isn't blocked.

AlexK

Nice sales pitch!

Originally Posted By: Inchiki Gaijin
Nice sales pitch!

\:D Thank you.

However there was more than one comment about Paul's youth and age and I remembered thinking the same thing about Chunyi Lin when I was at the first retreat and he dropped by to speak. As he was speaking I worked out he was no spring chicken and wondered about his age. It was as if he heard me because he went on to explain how Spring Forest Qigong helped him keep his youthful appearance.

To me it made perfect sense, if the body isn't fighting it's own blockages, dammed energies like a river with block that collect debris compared to a river that is clear and flowing smoothly, why shouldn't shouldn't our own bodies reflect the smoothness of youth if we keep our energy channels clear?

AlexK

I never ordered any of his courses, but did check out his website after reading your post. Lots of good stuff in his freebies, although I do have most of it already.

I believe there are lots of good products from LSC: how do you fit everything in a day from Paraliminals to SFQ, to Diamond FS and Dowsing, Seeds of Enlightenment?

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  Wendy_Greer 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved