Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2
OP Offline

Hello one and all,

My ES breakthrough goal is to earn / generate €500,000 by 27th April 2010.

To do this I have several strategies.

I need assistance, support, brainstorming on two issues. Can you help?

I want to sell my house which is worth €1.5 million. How can I do this? Are there internet sites that work? House-selling fairs? I am willing to travel. Willing to get up and do all the marketing and selling myself. The wonderful Georgian house (like Wuthering Heights) is on the Ring of Kerry, Ireland. Help me please!!

Secondly, I need to become my very own financial wizard. Who has info, contacts, web sites, free downloads, books to recommend, or would be in a position to mentor me?

Let's see what the universe and forum members deliver.
Adieu,
Yours financially,
French Claire

You may like to subscribe to Joel Bauer's web site with 26 free lessons through video clips: http://www.infotainer.com

I saw him live... he is a scream! Of course, he may not be anybody's cup of tea!

Greetings French Clarie, as I read your post images of a large network of people and organizations came to my thoughts.An integreated marketing and communications program would help. I find local libiaries have very good information to jump start or further advance planning and efforts.....Being part of this post is part of the network. Have you thought of an auction for your house or marketing it as a destination place to an investor who offers interesting travel?

Sage

OP Offline

Dear Sage,
I am a beginner here. Please translate what you mean by "integrated marketing and communications program"? Sounds great. Where can I adopt one of those?

Destination to an investor who offers interesting travel.... this also sounds perfect. Scart House is in a magnificent location - one of the most beautiful places on earth, amidst mountains and the ocean, perfect for retreats, personal growth, workshops....

My question is (as I am NOT an internet guru and lack skills) how do I access these experts, get their expertise, sell a house in Ireland while I live in France?

Sage is a good name. I like it. Thank you for sharing some of your wisdom. Just chunk it down for the uninitiated (= me \:\) OK?)
Adieu,
French Claire

Hello Claire fontaine,

Why dont you try http://www.thesgrprogram.com/online/lessons

The science of getting rich, by Bob Proctor (with Jack Canfield and Michael Beckwith, I did not try it myself as I still have to finish the little book "you were born rich" Bob Proctor offered me at one of his seminars in Toronto (more than a year ago!).

Peace

Vince

OP Offline

This IS exciting. Almost everytime I look at this forum, there is exactly the next step I want to take. I have yet to take the Five-A-Day action steps that Jack suggests, and to be honest it would create such fast change that I know I probably couldn't cope. However I have been taking at a very minimum One-Step-A-Day, that means a step in each of my four main life arenas, and the effects are astonishing.

I want to say thank you to all of you for continuously drip feeding new inputs just when I want them. This has been one of my biggest wins in ES. I am now in no doubt that I can manifest the next action step to keep on track towards my goals. In fact, I am pretty sure that that is what ES is all about. Getting there one step at a time.

Regarding creating all the lovely money that I put out for in the first posting above, an amazing amount has happened. While I have noticed it all, it occurred to me that I wasn't being fair to forum readers as they have no idea of the wonderful things that have happened since I started working on attracting sufficient income to realise my plans.

Well, we have clarity on selling our house in Ireland. We have found out about better, more active estate agents. Now is the time to sell as 2 million people will be passing our iron gates and seeing our truely magical house. In effect we are exchanging one dream for another. We bought an amazing house ten years ago, it is full of windows, gables, chimney stacks, a real gem of a house. We no longer live in Ireland so that dream no longer serves us.

We have another little house here (France), vacant as we need to work on it. Well, we have found someone who wants to rent it as is. He has a passion for heritage stone buildings, and he wants to help us with essential restoration work. He (a stone-cutter) has offered to pay €300 per month. Not a fortune, but we get that money month in, month out and don't have do any extra labour/time to get it. So that is an income boost, quite unexpected but welcome indeed!

I am being offered work more and more often (unfortunately not in the field I want to work in). However it is a sign of people being prepared to pay for my services.

If we sell our Irish Georgian home, it will generate enough interest to take care of our future, so we can reside physically and mentally in the present. The idea of living wholely in the present is so attractive that it has given new impetus to all our plans. All we need do is take care of the present. That is so uplifting and life-affirming. Powerful stuff.

I have three career plans for myself that really do harness my core skills and passions. All I need to do is take actions on each of these plans and see which comes to fruition. Then I have the money I need for the present, a job that I know I can live and love, plus a future that looks after itself.

Doesn't that sound enviable? So if you haven't set a fine financial goal yet, get to it, you are wasting precious time.

WOW.... very inspirational indeed, French Claire! Thank you for sharing it with us!

OP Offline

I want to report more progress on my breakthrough goal.
We have engaged a new estate agent, and I feel they are dynamic and responsive to my marketing ideas - good, clear, uplifting people who want to sell houses!

It has been a bit of a struggle for me to undertake all the steps (decide on the right agent, find out tax implications, get photos, organise for the lawn to be mown, exchange contracts etc. None of it difficult but I felt alone with big decisions at times, and often dragged my feet).

It's done and my reward has been two-fold. I suddenly had a great insight into how to market the property. The agent will allow me to write the sales blurb myself - and I am going to market this unique house in a totally different way. I feel sure it will attract attention at a minimum.

Second, Noah St John used a house-selling afformation (correct spelling). Page 69 of "The Secret Code of Success": "I suggested the vendors go through every room in their home, bless it, and begin afforming "Why is this house now easily sold to the right party for the right price?" [Note an afformation asks a question demanding creative solutions from the unconscious, rather than just affirming something we find difficult to believe.]

This takes me one step closer to selling this magnificent, historic home.

OP Offline

Another insight yesterday.
I need to change my house-selling / Euro 500,000 per annum strategy slightly following data I absorbed while reading Joe Vitale's "Expect Miracles" book. I am always fascinated at how questions left insufficiently answered by one author are better addressed by another. Then synergy takes over, I put two and two together and that makes 10 (or more!). Now that is what I call abundance.

My previous plan:
I aim to earn Euro 500,000 by April 2010. How? One simple solution is to sell our magnificent, historic home in Ireland.
The income so generated would set us financially free - wow, the thought of living 100% in the present because our future would take care of itself (through generating comound interest) is the strongest motivator I've ever conceived. Imagine having ones future assured so that all I have to do is concentrate on looking after the present.

Joe's input: I have to get out of the way in order for the universe to create (adapted from page 11).

Deciding that the BEST or ONLY route for generating my goal of Euro 500,000 within 12 months by selling our family home is a cognitive error, or, certainly a strategic one. The universe cannot deliver in any other way because I am insisting on the route whereby the income shall be delivered. Instead of opening up to abundance, I merely shut out other avenues, closed my reticular activating system in my brain to potential other routes of delivery.

"It's equally important to understand that you can't be connected to the outcome. You can't have tunnel vision and insist that what you want be delivered in a certain way and according to your specifications. Occasionally, divine inspiration will show you the way and when it does, you should pounce on the opportunity." [page 17].

So, French Claire, stop playing God.

Insight 2: The danger of becoming desperate.
A great temptation of mine is to become obsessive (which actually translates as determined or desperate here) about attaining my goals/dreams. I can empathise with Joe when he describes himself thus: "everything in my life was cluttered and I had no real direction." I seem to vacillate between being intensely focused, performing affirmations (or afformations since I read Noah St. John's Code of Success book).... and then lapse back into the old routine where it takes too long for something significant to happen so a rudderless state of affairs takes over.

I can't find the exact quote now, but Joe expresses himself so aptly about desperation. He says something on the following lines: If I am DESPERATE to attract X, then instead of attracting X, I draw more DESPERATION to myself. Makes sense, doesn't it. If I have a strong feeling of must-have / must-happen / desperation, then that vibration is uppermost, and reflected in what I attract. Believe me: I DO NOT WANT TO ATTRACT DESPERATION.

So, French Claire, step back, relax, give the universe the power to deliver or not, but have faith that the best outcome for me will occur. Actually my act of determination/desperation is evidence of not trusting the universe. Rather than trust it, I force it to deliver.(Blush, blush, blush. Dammit, how could I be so stupid).

My new goal:
I am continuing to take actions to sell the house (won't bore you with those details).
However I am now focused on the SPIRIT of what selling the house / having an income this year of Euro 500,000 means to me. What I really want is security = money for the future so that I can enjoy living every second of the present in a joyful, creative, useful way. By saturating my consciousness with glorious feelings of security, the lack of worry, seeing my future assured, and living in contentment in the present has a strong appeal to me. It isn't desperate at all, it's liberating. If I concentrate on the SPIRIT of what financial security will bring me, I remain open to however the universe chooses to deliver. And really, I don't just want to sell the house, I want a useful, rewarding career too.

Adieu,
French Claire

Hi Claire
You are speaking clearly about a phenomenon that has repeatedly played out thru my life.If I set a goal, focus, desperately want something to happen- it remains elusive. If I think- it would be nice to have 'x'- then I forget about it- it certainly arrives in my life. A few years ago, I wanted to find a different house- nothing special came to mind- I just thought it would be nice to have a bigger yard. About 2 months after the idea occured to me- I was running some errands & noticed this house for sale- & it is perfect for me.But if I had devised a plan of what I wanted, where I wanted it to be, filled in all the details- I would have never imagined this place - and probably would have missed out on it.
In the Sedonna course, Hale talks about becoming 'hootless' about what you want- just keep releasing on it until there is no emotional attachment to it- you still want it, but you don't need it. This technique has really helped me. When I feel that I am obsessing about having something in my life- I release, release, and release until I don't give a hoot- then it appears- or something much better appears. So maybe you shouldn't limit your future income to 500,000 Euros- the universe may have something much greater in store for you!

Brenda

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  Wendy_Greer 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved