Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2

With all due respect for your hyper-diligence towards "self-improvement" I must say that you often sound like a car constantly red-lining to ever higher speeds and ready to blow a piston in pursuit of this ever elusive "self". And I say this not as an insult but simply as an observation.

NLP and these other self-improvement modalities may be valuable-- but if they're constantly used to punish oneself because "I am still not good enough, achieving enough, doing enough, ...enough, enough, enough,... then as you alluded to in an earlier thread, they are simply modalities for poison.

But it's not that these modalities are intrinsically poisonous, they are just being used in a poisonous way. Some people create the same type of miserable prison through working out, through meditating, through sex, through money... all things that could just as well be used to serve themselves in a more life affirming way.

I suggest that instead of simply seeking out another methodology to which you might then apply hyper-diligence for the sake of uber-attainment, that you seek out a real person who yu respect and who resonates with your higher needs. And realize little if anything happens according to your exact timeline (NLP notwithstanding)

Wishing you Peace and what you Truly Ask For

truth #72519 06/18/09 08:21 PM

My thoughts exactly. Just better stated.

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  Wendy_Greer 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved