Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#72501 06/17/09 12:37 AM
OP Offline

I have a problem that I am sure is an energy one, but I haven't been able to identify it.
My mother lives on the third floor of a condo with a glass enclosed balcony along the East wall of the unit. We have two big window boxes in which we grow flowers and herbs - or at least we try to. In one of them we have been fairly successful. The other one grows chives at one end, but anything else we have put into it does not seem to be able to thrive. Some things will start growing then just stall, others will just fade away.
Some time ago I tried dowsing for various interference lines and found one for which I placed a cure with very little result. More recently I found another interference line for which I also placed a cure. We now have some plants at the other end from the chives that seem to be growing all right, but I have the two boxes in front of each other now and there is a space in the middle of both of them in which nothing seems to grow!
Any ideas or suggestions?

Plants really need southern exposure to get enough sunlight. The ones that are doing ok probably thrive in low light. Have you tried using a grow lamp to increase the "sunlight"? May not have anything to do with a cure but a greener thumb. \:\)

Learning Strategies
Learning Strategies

Aloha Margaret,

Other than the classic "start with new soil," and if you've dowsed for negative vortexes, entities, etc. I'd send energy and prayers to that box, seeing it bathed in healing light and growing abundantly. If you have the Spring Forest Qigong course, you can scan for blockages, clear, and send energy to the plants and soil.

Of course, that may be a wonderful spot for an ornament/piece of art to bring beauty to the rest of the garden around it.

Much Love, Shawn

OP Offline

Thank you Shawn. I have definitely had the impression to try new soil in the boxes. Now that I have moved into the apartment with my mother, I will follow up on that. Since the 'garden' is an enclosed balcony and my mother is much more interested in plants than decorations, I hope to be able to get something growing well soon.
I do have Spring Forest Qi Gong. In fact, it is one the first courses I got from LS. I have enjoyed doing some of the meditations and have been able to manage a few personal health challenges with it, but do not seem to have the feel for identifying and clearing blockages and have no sense of being able to send energy.
I also became interested in Marie's Feng Shui material and have been working with it in my life for a couple of years. It was through that program that I was introduced to the Diamond Dowsing. Having had only what I would consider minor successes with the other two programs, I was quite surprised to find that I can received very clear responses with the techniques taught in the Diamond Dowsing materials. For this reason, I rely more strongly on dowsing that on some other disciplines for receiving guidance on energy matters. However, I will certainly make an effort to practice sending healing energy and positive visualizations.
Thanks again for your response.
Margaret Ida

Moderated by  Shawn_Grim 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved