Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2
#6956 11/30/03 12:50 AM
tk421 Offline OP
OP Offline

I made a cd using goldwave and my paraliminal tapes memory supercharger and personal genius, i looped about 3 minutes of the personal genius the meat of it, and 6 minutes of memory supercharger, and the tracks alternate pg ms pg ms etc. so ive been listening to that as i go to sleep, and i usually fall asleep somewhere in the middle of it (theres about 73 minutes worth of audio on the cd), then i wake up for a second to find the cd stopped because its played all the way through i take off my headphones and go back to sleep, well in the past three days in terms of intuition and random thoughts and ideas popping into my head id say my results are pretty good so far, i went to see the movie "the missing" and i had correct hunches about future plot points etc., i thought "such and such" was gonna happen and then 10 minutes later it does, i was just watching a the cosby show and i correctly said a bunch of lines before they were said, thanksgiving day i played trivial pursuit i answered many of the questions right and if i answered them wrong my initial hunch, the first thing that came to my mind ended up being the right answer, considering ive been listing to the cd for about 4 or 5 days nights id say thats pretty good results so far

HI HAVE YOU TRIED THIS METHOD ON OTHER PROGRAMS LIKE INSTANTANEOUS PERSONAL MAGNETISM? I'VE CONSIDERED DOING THIS WITH IPM BUT AM NOT SURE IF ITS A GOOD IDEA...THKS

tk421 Offline OP
OP Offline

hi, well if u do a search in the archives concerning looping the meat of pariliminals most of the veterans here say for other more specific paraliminals such as instantaneous personal magnetism its probably not a good idea, but more general ones like memory supercharger and personal genius its ok, give it a try though maybe it will tuirn out good, i dont know how using paraliminals could ever really give u a negative outcome, but i tend to listen to waht the people on the forum say because a lot of them have been here a long time have workeed through various programs and know what they are talking about, anyway i would u and anyone else to try looping personal genius meat and memeory supercharger, my intuition as far as spontaneous ideas thoughts answers (correct ones) have been popping into my head since using it

Hi tk421,

You say that you use the "meat" from the paraliminal tapes MS(6 mins) and PG(3Mins). I have three questions to ask.

1. I assume that you start with say MS right up to the 6 mins that you loop, go to the end of that and then insert the 3 mins of PG. After that you insert another 6 mins of MS and so on... is that correct?

2. I assume that you don't use the "waking up" part of the paraliminal tapes at all, since you fall asleep. Is that correct?

2. Which 3 mins of PG do you use? I seem to get lost in the "listening" and forget to choose the section I am looking for?

Can you help please as I would like to advance in this area too.

Regards,
Tom

One more thing:

Which Paraliminals CAN be looped. Is it just the Dual voices that one uses?
Rgds,
Tom

sorry i have a hard time with'looping the meat'

Hi dhoffman9,

In what way do you "Have a hard time" looping the meat of the paraliminals? Is this a technical thing or is it a problem listening and keeping still. Could you elaborate please, or contact me by email - I am interested to know if LOOPING does actually improve or enhance anything or if it is just a waste of time.

Cheers,
Tom

not clear on looping & if i went to work one day and said something about the meat of something and wasn't in front of a frying pan, i'd be laughed at.
David

dhoffman9 thanks for putting things into context RE: MEAT. Do you have any knowledge or experience about the subject of looping the "double voices" section of paraliminal tapes.

Or does anyone else have this knowledge or experience? Is there a definitive answer or is it "try it out and see for yourself" ?

Tom

[This message has been edited by solutions-r-us (edited January 03, 2004).]

This is a great topic. I've tried it myself, and so far after two days, I'm already experiencing some success.

I will have to let you know more of the experiences after some more time has passed.

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  Wendy_Greer 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved