Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2

I know nothing about meditation. I've just learned to put myself into a relaxed state on my own. I'm not into new age stuff (or religious stuff for that matter).

Happy new year to everyone on this board.

Starchild
Unregistered
Starchild
Unregistered

Well Bjhn,
not being into religious stuff is a great advantage, although, like it or not, deep down you still have the beliefs system of the culture you grew up in. All religions were invented in order to manipulate people thinking and maintain control of the masses: all of them! None excluded. They were created to enslave humans. So, if you are not into that, that is great!
But I hope you do believe in Something extremely Great Who has created everything, don't you? You may call IT: Universal Intelligence, Universal Mind, God, The All That IS, whatever you like, or how would you explain what you see around yourself and also what you cannot see but still know it is there, like an incredible Cosmos which contains more than 100,000 galaxies, each of them containing trillions of stars, and each star with its own planets and moons.

Do you know of anything that creates itself? By itself and starting from nothing? And please do not mention that most stupid theory that says the universe was created by a Big Bang. A Big Bang of what? Was it nuclear, was it thermonuclear? If something exploded, there must have been something .... so what was there? And Who created that? And by the way, since when an explosion of anything creates something so beautiful and in perfect order?????? An explosion only creates chaos or destroys everything: it does not create beauty and perfection and order!!!

We humans cannot even create a mustard seed which is one of the smallest seeds. So WHO created everything?!

And, Okey, you are not into meditation as such, but meditation means to be in that relaxed state of mind during which the brain itself vibrates between 8 to 12 H/sec. and unless you are a very stressed out person and cannot ever relax, you can be sure that, willingly or unwillingly, you are often into that state. You said it yourself that when travelling in a bus you can easily drift off in a totally relaxed state of mind. At that time you really are in alpha and what is called 'meditation'.

You know, in this universe everything contracts and expands in sequence. When you think about something, your brain is contracting; the moment you stop thinking, your brain is expanding. I'm sure it happened to you many times: somebody may be asking you: "what are you thinking about" and you answer.."nothing" - and truly you were thinking of nothing. You were just blank. And it happens regularly especially to people who are not stressed out. When you are thinking of nothing, you are totally relaxed and in an alpha state and it is in that state that you get new ideas or insights about something that perhaps you had been thinking before or a problem that needs to be solved.

But it is not good to always be thinking of nothing because it is against the natural state of our brain: it is electrical and it needs to contract and expands: think of the electrical current: it requires two wires, one goes and one returns; if one is missing or short-circuited, there is no light. Correct?

When you focus on something or think about it your brain frequencies will be in the Beta, that is between 13 to 25 H/s.
Over 25 H/s, you start getting stressed and the higher the number the more stressed you are. Although it has been proved that some people, very relaxed and unworried people may think of something and still be in alpha.

Between 4 and 7 H/s you are in the Theta frequencies which we are into when we are dreaming (not day-dreaming). Below 4 H/s we enter the Delta state when we are deeply asleep. Below 0.5 you are about to die.

And that new age stuff you mention, I agree with you, it has been highly corrupted, deliberately by the dark forces still reigning freely on this planet. Purposely corrupted to create confusion. So don't worry about it, you are not missing anything yet. The time will come soon when everything will become clear and the Only TRUTH will be revealed.

Enjoy your life, you are doing fine! With my love and blessings,

Starchild

I consider myself an atheist, basically. If there's anything to get religious over, it must be the nature itself.
So I guess that makes me somewhat pagan.

Starchild
Unregistered
Starchild
Unregistered

Do you know what the word 'pagan' means?
After the Catholics took over - and that was after the death of the last Roman King/emperor, King Theodoricus (6th century AD) who, by the way was one of the very best kings or emperors Rome had and, like all of his predecessors extremely tolerant of every country's beliefs in their own religions or gods/goddesses, the Catholics, who had embarked in constant lies and denigration of absolutely anything the King did for the good of the people, took control of the empire: to do that they called themselves "Roman Catholics" as if they were an extension of the Roman empire.
They embarked in compelling everybody to accept their creed or beliefs, failing that, they would murder. It was easier for them to achieve their aims in the cities, much more difficult out in the country because of distances. So those who lived out of their dominion (cities) were called pagans. The word pagan does not mean atheist. It just means those who did not accept the catholics beliefs.

And even an atheist has to believe in something: only animals have no beliefs because they do not have a surface mind, but only instinct which, mind you, works better than our surface mind which has to learn absolutely everything when they do not need to learn anything: they just know instinctively. Instict is the Creator's control over them. We are not controlled because we were created Free and Sovreign, but at the same time,(when we were created thus) we were connected to the Omniscient mind which gave us access to the All-present Light which manifests everything so that we did not need to learn how to survive and use our surface mind (and work for it) as the omniscient mind was manifesting anything we desired instantly.

You know Bjhn, I do not understand why you chose this Forum when you know nothing and believe in nothing that is common to the members of this Forum. Why do you write into this Forum instead of trying to learn something that is common among all its members?

Starchild

I'm here to discuss self help products. This is the best forum if you don't want to discuss specific LS products, which the other forums are for.

I see no magical about hypnosis products, but they're still a theme on this forum. So I am at the right place.

I don't like your excluding "either you're one of us or not" tone. You should get down off your high horse.

I believe only in what science can prove. Gods are just fantasies in the believers mind.

Starchild
Unregistered
Starchild
Unregistered

You say: "I believe only in what science can prove"

Then you are not up-todate in scientific studies and evidence because scientists have already proven much more than you know. And perhaps you should choose other groups of topics instead of playing the "sceptic" about everything as if being a sceptic meant to be intelligent.

And this has nothing to do with "either you are one of us or not". And you say: "I am here to discuss self-help products." Could you please tell me where you have discussed self-help products?

Starchild

Starchild
Unregistered
Starchild
Unregistered

Besides, up above you say:
"I know nothing about meditation. I've just learned to put myself into a relaxed state on my own. I'm not into new age stuff (or religious stuff for that matter).

So, if you know and admit that you know NOTHING about meditation and you do not care about anything else re: new age stuff, why do you write into such a topic? And you do not care to discuss "self-help products" either... you only challenge others to convince you about what you are sceptical about. A waste of time for everybody: there is nothing worse than a sceptic: he is the one who sits on the fence because he is too coward to be on either side.

Besides, if you know nothing as you admit, why don't you do something about it? http://www.LearningStrategies.com has a great group of masters in many subjects all to do with "self-help products". Why don't you buy some of them, the ones more resonant to you and start to do some "self-help" before you challenge others to prove that what they say is right when you don't believe in anything and know nothing? (Your words).

You want somebody to prove that there is a Creator?.... Whether you call it Energy, Life Force, Light or Intelligence or God?..... That is self-evident!!!!!!!! Or did you create yourself????.... Or by any chance do you know somebody who has created planet Earth and the entire solar system and the trillions of stars in this galaxy without counting all the other 100,000 galaxies that nobody else know?
If you do, please let us know! We would like to know and meet HIM too!

Starchild

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  Wendy_Greer 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved