Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
OP Offline

Quote:
The whole mind system isn't a training exercise in photographic memory. I don't see any indication of that anywhere except the dictionary game, and even that is all about "feeling" the location of words not seeing them in some eidetic fashion.

And why are you advertising for him on someone else's site? You haven't even done his course yet...I certainly hope you haven't forgotten that LCS and other self help orgs. are masters of NLP...What you "can already tell" could be totally programmed.

Everyone has a photographic memory and you can tap into it with Richard Welche's system. Mental photography is a trademark for this company, therefore no one teaches this system better.

Whether you are regular reading, speed reading or just simply seeing things in everyday life you are still accessing banks from your photographic memory.

I know learning strategies corporation doesn't state that its system exercises your photographic memory. I also know that learning strategies doesn't state that people can read at 25,000 WPM on MOST of their propaganda.

Quote from one of my older posts.
 Quote:

If you go to http://www.selfgrowth.com/greatways/photoreading.pdf there is a free ebook by learning strategies corporation that claims that you can READ at 25,000 WPM. If you go on the last page and look at the last paragraph you'll see what I have quoted below.

Quote:
And why are you advertising for him on someone else's site? You haven't even done his course yet...I certainly hope you haven't forgotten that LCS and other self help orgs. are masters of NLP...What you "can already tell" could be totally programmed.

I also haven’t forgotten that the so called self-help gurus scratch their own backs by giving each other 5 stars.
 Quote:
Smooth move recommending people go to a Torrent site where they will find freeware and copyrighted material for download. You may as well have added a winking smiley face after it.

From swearing, to trolling, to directing folks to illegal downloads - congratulations, you've pretty much run the gamut.

IMFSHN

I’ve never mentioned anything about illegal downloads.

If Learning Strategies stole the idea from Richard Welch, then why would they be different? Why would the idea work from one person if it doesn't from another?
Trust me, you'll be just as disappointed in his system as you currently are with photoreading, blind to the fact of its worth.

OP Offline

Quote:
If Learning Strategies stole the idea from Richard Welch, then why would they be different? Why would the idea work from one person if it doesn't from another?
Trust me, you'll be just as disappointed in his system as you currently are with photoreading, blind to the fact of its worth.

I know the answers and you can find them too. (sound familiar?)

Last edited by ZMasterNCreator; 07/01/09 05:38 AM.

I have absolutely no idea what you're speaking of, actually. So no, it doesn't sound familiar. And you didn't respond to even one thing I said, thank you very much, sir.

OP Offline

You don't need proof. Go use your photoreading skills and tell the rest of the forum Jack.

I do use my "photoreading skills" and I share with the forum when it's appropriate. I'd rather not sit here and brag about how well I can read a book, I'm sorry but even I don't think it's THAT impressive.
I don't need proof, true. But I really want you to stop causing such a controversy all over this forum.

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  Patrick O'Neil 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved