Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#72695 06/25/09 06:05 PM
OP Offline

I just bought the entire library. My intention was to work on attraction more positive relationships, then work on moving up in my career.

I started out listening to Self esteem supercharger, New history generator, Healthy relationship. My goal is to work on each area for about 3 months. However, after about 2 weeks of listening morning and evening, I am becoming bored of listening to the CD's especially New history generator. I put that one to the side for right now.

My question, what to do if you have to force yourself to listen to the cds. Should I cut down on my listening to once a day, every other day? Does this mean that my brain has absorb all the new information and I don't need to hear it anymore?

Thanks!

candis01 #72721 06/26/09 08:30 AM
Learning Strategies Admin
Learning Strategies Admin

You can listen to a different Paraliminal every day. The boredom is a fair indicator that the non-conscious mind is saturated. Once a bucket is full there is no point in filling it more. You need to move it and fill another bucket.

The Paraliminal Accelerator has a 40 day plan toward a goal and you find you use a different Paraliminal every day.

Once a day is plenty and skipping a day is okay too. Mixing and choosing a Paraliminal that goes with the theme for your day is good too.

No need to listen to one Paraliminal more than a week. If you are ask yourself if you need to refine your goal a bit. I don't mean change it. I mean how you are approaching it. Sometimes we try to push a door open however that might be a door we should be pulling. So take a break, step back and reassess. That's where taking a couple of days off from Paraliminals can help. It is good to become an observer from time to time. Not only to take action.

AlexK

Moderated by  Wendy_Greer 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved