Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#72926 07/06/09 01:08 AM
Traven Offline OP
OP Offline

I would like to hear some success stories...I have had the PR program in my military foot locker for about 2 years...I got it in Iraq but could not commit to it due to my combat tour... I want to get started again but I need to know if I put my effort it will be worthwhile.

Can I get some success stories and feedback - what parts were hard for you, how did you overcome them? What did you enjoy the most about the program, what helped you understand it better?

I appreciate anyone who takes the time to answer me.

God bless.

Learning Strategies Admin
Learning Strategies Admin

When I first learn PhotoReading. It was never the intention of becoming an instructor or even working for Learning Strategies. They offered me updates when I bought the course same as they do now. I said no thank you so I didn't even get the follow up emails.

After completing my purchase I was pointed to the forum is all receipts do. So I had a look, and some of the posts I've read on this forum were pretty negative. Even back in 2002. I decided that if the company can offer a 30 day moneyback satisfaction guarantee. It must be possible to learn PhotoReading, within 30 days. So wasteland forum shut. Waited for the course. The following I had never mentioned on the forum before. But I do mention it in my classes.

I learned and proved PhotoReading in two hours. I read the book as instructed on the very first Page one when the little Einsteins. And then walk into a bookshop and experimented with PhotoReading. The experience in the bookshop, left me in shock. I will be thinking for 30 years I have been doing it the hard way. When I could have been doing that? It took me two weeks of internal fighting to start a home study course.

The course had arrived on 6 March 2002 and I completed it 30th of March 2002. Then I came back to the forum. If you can find my very first post. You will find that my writing style then was poor. And did some direct learning and improved my writing.

In 2002, I was on a disability pension, with no hope for the future. I had lost everything and was facing bankruptcy in 2007. They had no plans to become a PhotoReading instructor. The idea wasn't even nine, someone on the forum told me I should consider it. So I did.

My life has changed, and even my personality has changed, thanks to what I can learn from books.

Like me many who learn PhotoReading have difficulty accepting that they've been doing it the hard way for so long. They wind up building barriers. I knew that and I spent the two weeks telling myself it was okay that I didn't know this system sooner.

AlexK

Hola, a todos!

here is my story of a success! I emphasize the word Little, coz it's my first visible success ....:)
So, I had an exam in Spanish this week( I 've been studying SPanish for about 7 months) . During this exam I was supposed to find some words in Spanish for sure without a dictionary in the text which meanings were provided and as you know usually we are limited in time during an exam. So, to find these words I used the technique of PR and..... I found it just simple as you find an information during the activation process \:\) , you just know in which paragraph you should look for and then suddenly see the words you 've looked for..... Amazing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It saves enormous amount of time!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Moderated by  Patrick O'Neil 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved