Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
OP Offline

Hello To Everyone,

Sorry I didn't introduce myself properly before. I fell in love with this forum while reading through about four or five topics. I was so impressed with the openess of everyone in sharing exactly what they thought and felt. I found myself wanting to be a part of this forum. I also wanted to find someone to be accountable to. I tried once to do this, but the person really wasn't into growth and it petered out quickly. I do not alway stay motivated, which is why I came to read the forum and found French Claire. She is wondeful for me. We are a team and equals. It is wonderful for me that I can also be a support for her. I found everyone that I have read so far to be truly looking for their own personal best. What more could I ask for? I wanted to list everyone by name, but was sure there were some I hadn't read yet, I did not want anyone to feel they were not included. Effortless Success is all about being there for everyone! The truth is sometimes I am not there even for myself, but I am learning to be, and watch me change. I love to motivate others, and I found each of you motivating me. Controversy is also good. It makes me think and grow. I do hope each of you forgives my rudeness.

Growing With You!
Successful

Welcome to the Forum. We are relatively easy going here, so there is no real need for a formal introduction. From the number of posts we can gather if a person is new to the forum.

I am glad you found benefits from out exchange of postings.

OP Offline

Thanks Unique Soul for the welcome posting. I did know and do read the number of posts. I did the posting for myself, quite selfishly, for self-growth. I am not one to join in, and it is one of my goals; to be an active participant in a forum. To allow others to know me, as I learn to know myself better.

I do appreciate your postings. It is refreshing to read the many perceptions, which have always fascinated me. Thanks again!

Growing With You!
Successful

Hi Successful
Like you, I really enjoy the dialogue in this forum- it is both motivating & inspiring.Your enthusiasm for the ES course is great! We are all learning and growing with it - and transforming :))

Welcome to the forum- I look forward to your contributions.

Brenda

Successful,

I love your enthusiasm, vulnerability, and willingness to stretch.

Welcome to the forum.

Stevers

OP Offline

Hi Brenda!
I am so glad to be here right now! It is so inspiring and uplifting. I feel like this forum and my Responsibility Partner have totally changed my life.
Thanks for the welcome!

Growing With You!
Successful
OP Offline

Dear Stevers!
You are a joy to read. Thank you for acknowledging my vulnerability, which has felt a little mighty today. It is in a good way, as I am stretching. I am setting goals which touch upon it.
Thanks for the welcome!

Growing With You!
Successful

Rock on, Successful!

Stevers

Moderated by  Wendy_Greer 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved