Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
OP Offline

Hi Guys,
Me again. As you can see, my mental machinery is back in production mode.

One of my higher purposes is to be of service to others by helping to produce a 100% effective road map to get from where I am to where I want to be. This is to be a map anyone can follow. Clear as a road map, and repeatable no matter how often the road is travelled or by whom.

So it occurred to me that this forum is the ideal place for creating an A to Z map that works for EVERYONE. Do you want to join me?

Observation One: SHARING EXPERIENCES
We cannot achieve our goals alone. The opportunity to share is the vital ingredient in a forum. We never need to go it alone again. Originally I shared because Jack Canfield told me to, and because I don't speak good French, so communicating on the forum is simple.
Now I realise something else. Look at Canfield's work. He refers regularly to his interacting with massive amounts of people in order to progress his vision. Ditto Gay "Big Leap" Hendricks. His book is littered with references of having tried such-and-such a process on several thousand clients. Now I read Noah "Success Code" St John and his access to thousands of willing people. If these 'experts' need the experience and feedback of thousands of people, who am I to think I am any different? No. I recognise that sharing and interacting on a forum is a way of moving my process up a few gears.

Observation Two: SUCCESS LEAVES MARKERS
One way to learn more effectively and effortlessly is to share our successes and also share what didn't work for us. Each of us in our own way is attempting to move towards a better, more joyful life. Everytime we take an action, our situation alters for better or worse. If we were to use this forum as a think-tank, imagine how many short-cuts we can put on the road-map to Effortless Success. We can signpost dead-ends, and signpost highways that accelerate progress. Together. Faster. Better.

Why have I been blessed with following the most rewarding route to achieving my goals?
Adieu,
French Claire

Dear French Claire,
Love your submissions. I don't think there is an A - Z plan. It is my belief that each of us is unique. We each have different learning modalities, unique backgrounds, from various cultures, etc. I have been searching for the perfect plan for me and recently realized that it is going to be whatever is working for me at the time. Change, whether good or bad, is constant. What I love about the forum is all the different input. Everyone thinks in their own way. We are all at various stages of mental, physical, and spiritual growth. I am attracted to different teachings at various stages of my growth. I am glad I had the courage to study what others thought of as wrong. Now they believe it right. So, A - Z, I don't know.
Success does leave markers. Love those markers.

Growing With You!
Successful
OP Offline

Dear Successful,
I too love your submissions and they make me think and grow (just as I always appreciate the comments of others). The wonderful souls I have met with on this forum are a genuine joy to me.

Yes, I agree with what you say about no direat A to Z plan as we are each unique. However I do believe there are factors common to most of us. And just like with one of those old fashioned weighing scales, the more 'factors' you put in the shiny, silver dish, the more likely you are to tip the balance in your favour.
Thus the order of the steps may not be important, and certain steps seem to be pivotal. I think all the books emerging on the success/law of attraction are evidence that each person works better with slight differences in emphasis.

I wish you success in finding exactly the right next step for you!
Adieu and hugs,
French Claire

French Clair and Successful Hi,

Im the new guy to all of this, but I must say just reading your bloggs, I feel like I have just bumped into two old friends. I know... strange really when you consider I dont no the first thing about you. What I do know is that reading what you have written, makes me feel like my road dose not have to be one taken in silance. My friends all think Im nuts and on a quest to find the center of the eirth or somthing way out there. When I have tried to talk about my current path I get " ok hes talking about his wired stuff again" and so I travel alone. Well that is until I loged on to the site any way. The a-ha moment for me was when French C talked about Jack Canfield.. From the very first time I heard the man speak, it was like he was talking to me directly. I will look forward to reading/shairing your experiences and will try to be as open and as shairing in return. This is my pledge to the integrity of my journey.

French Claire,
My immediate response to your posting on this topic was resistance. Like Successful, I believe that everybody is unique - and that seems to suggest that the road from 'where I am' to 'where I want to be' will be specific to each unique soul (to borrow from another colleague's ID) However...
I've been thinking about the number of the personal development books and 'courses' I have purchased and worked with in recent years. I have noticed that while each has his own approach to the topic, the underlying plans are very similar. Still, I expect each one works better for people who might belong to different niches. I have found in teaching/learning situations, that being able to approach information from a variety of perspectives makes me a much more effective teacher/learner, so I am grateful to have been exposed to these different 'road maps', so to speak.
Still, it is possible to be flexible in which way you approach a problem only if you have a big picture - a really long-distance view - or you might say 'eternal perspective' on the question. To use your mapping analogy, I really dislike using 'Map Quest' because I get such a limited view of how to get from here to there. I much prefer using a paper map which gives me a big picture of the main roads and how they interact with each other. Then, if necessary, I can use a close-up view of smaller streets with their peculiarities (like one-way or intermittent streets) to complete my journey. Likewise, if you really understand the theory, you can see how different approaches can work to get the desired results. If you don't really 'get' the theory, but only know one road to your goal, you become inflexible, stuck, and frustrated.
So... I believe there is an over-arching road-map to personal joy and peace and progress. Frankly, I believe that the basic precepts offered by most religions (but not the individual routes promoted by some) give this global 'road-map.' The general directions for getting there are the same for everybody. However, the specifics of the trip will be unique to each individual that travels. - Back to the road analogy - each will encounter different traffic patterns, detours, road conditions, etc. Some may choose to drive, some ride with others; some bicycle, others walk at various paces. Some will follow the roads or paths that are proven and well-traveled, others will wander in their own ways. From this perspective, the project of producing an A-Z instruction manual that would be 100% effective for everybody becomes an exercise in futility.
But this is not intended to discourage you from your grand goal, but perhaps to help you define it. If you are able to put the big picture into words, pictures, metaphors, etc. that communicate it better (or perhaps just differently) than what is already out there, you do indeed have a worthy project that could be a great contribution to the world.
May you create peace and joy in your day.
Margaret Ida

French Claire,
My immediate response to your posting on this topic was resistance. Like Successful, I believe that everybody is unique - and that seems to suggest that the road from 'where I am' to 'where I want to be' will be specific to each unique soul (to borrow from another colleague's ID) However...
I've been thinking about the number of the personal development books and 'courses' I have purchased and worked with in recent years. I have noticed that while each has his own approach to the topic, the underlying plans are very similar. Still, I expect each one works better for people who might belong to different niches. I have found in teaching/learning situations, that being able to approach information from a variety of perspectives makes me a much more effective teacher/learner, so I am grateful to have been exposed to these different 'road maps', so to speak.
Still, it is possible to be flexible in which way you approach a problem only if you have a big picture - a really long-distance view - or you might say 'eternal perspective' on the question. To use your mapping analogy, I really dislike using 'Map Quest' because I get such a limited view of how to get from here to there. I much prefer using a paper map which gives me a big picture of the main roads and how they interact with each other. Then, if necessary, I can use a close-up view of smaller streets with their peculiarities (like one-way or intermittent streets) to complete my journey. Likewise, if you really understand the theory, you can see how different approaches can work to get the desired results. If you don't really 'get' the theory, but only know one road to your goal, you become inflexible, stuck, and frustrated.
So... I believe there is an over-arching road-map to personal joy and peace and progress. Frankly, I believe that the basic precepts offered by most religions (but not the individual routes promoted by some) give this global 'road-map.' The general directions for getting there are the same for everybody. However, the specifics of the trip will be unique to each individual that travels. - Back to the road analogy - each will encounter different traffic patterns, detours, road conditions, etc. Some may choose to drive, some ride with others; some bicycle, others walk at various paces. Some will follow the roads or paths that are proven and well-traveled, others will wander in their own ways. From this perspective, the project of producing an A-Z instruction manual that would be 100% effective for everybody becomes an exercise in futility.
But this is not intended to discourage you from your grand goal, but perhaps to help you define it. If you are able to put the big picture into words, pictures, metaphors, etc. that communicate it better (or perhaps just differently) than what is already out there, you do indeed have a worthy project that could be a great contribution to the world.
May you create peace and joy in your day.
Margaret Ida

hi all,

i am really wondering that really Effortless Success works. i think i will tell you more about me. i am from india and soon to be the unemployed and seeking the job. the current job i am doing give me the taste of the entrepreneurship because i am handling almost all the jobs and i am taking the decision. so i started to take the advantage of this kind of job and done my work in 5 hours instead of 8-10hours and my boss does not mind me to go early home. but now that company soon to be closed and i am again unemployeed. i am married guy with two children. so the worry is start happening in my daily life.

if the worry is the only problem than i am not going to write about it. the problem is that in the past i am taking every decision almost on the basis of what i wanted to avoid or on what i do not wanted. with one of my friend i learn that i have to shift my decision on the basis of what i want. and this is almost scary for me. it takes almost 6 months for me to go from the person who make the decision on what i do not want to what i want. if you do not understand than please let me know.

now i did not wanted to live a average life. i wanted my life on the basis of meaning and abundance. i want both. in the past i did not i cannot believe that this is possible but now i saw many people are earning good money by doing the meaningful work. so i wanted to live this kind of life. the problem is that i am loosing my job and i have no time to make prepare myself to shift slowly and i am wondering that this effortless success help me to achieve the kind of life i wanted to live in a meaningful and abundant way. i am not intersted to earn a huge money of US$1,000,000.00 per month. US$ 3000.00 is considered to be abundant for me.

so the question is this that it really prove the worth or it really deliver the promised it made to us. because it looks too good to be true.

and if yes than please let me know that what you recommend while going through this course.

thanks,

niceguy

OP Offline

Hello Niceguy,
And welcome to the forum! Not so long ago I wondered if I were the only person to have purchased ES, not anymore though.

You seem to be wondering if ES works. I can honestly tell you from my own experience that it has for me. It has given me the motivation to take step after step after step. And one thing is sure, if you take action, things get moving and change is all around you. Infact I had to scale back my 'actions' - it should be five-a-day, but I couldn't handle the pace of fast change.

Changing one's job is a great time to start ES. There is a lot of focus on finding your passions and dreams. Why start a job that doesn't satisfy? ES helped me better than any course I've done to locate my joy and bliss. I spent weeks and weeks on Cloud 9, so this helped me to take actions in areas where I felt fear and resistence.

I wish you joy as you move beyond "an average life" and live your life "on the basis of meaning and abundance". I think that is a phrase I will adopt for myself. I would like a life steeped in meaning and abundance! Thank you.

Too good to be true? Well, it's difficult to answer that. ES takes a lot of time and effort. In my experience, what you invest is what you will reap. The more I open up on the forum (= being honest with myself and not playing games), the more clarity I get, the more simple and natural the process becomes.

Right now, my difficulty is not ES, but to stop myself living pointless dramas, getting caught up in long, circuitous routes to nowhere in particular. I ought to go back to ES basics and just do the programme.

Adieu,
French Claire

Hello Niceguy and welcome!
I appreciate the trust you show in us on the forum by sharing your situation and anxieties with us. I hope our responses will be helpful to you.
Like any other program, Effortless Success works for you only when you are doing the work. 'Effortless' does not mean 'without work' in this context. Success always involves 'work.' What 'effortless' is suggesting here is that the work you are doing is so enjoyable, rewarding, and/or meaningful that you are happy to do the things it takes to be successful. If you take it out of the employment context, and think about building successful family relationships, I think you will see what I mean. Having a strong family involves giving one another hugs, helping each other learn; worshipping, working and playing together, etc. Those are all things that are necessary for family success. But mostly we don't see them as hard things to do. In fact, we make room for them in our day and enjoy doing them. They are what Jack Canfield calls 'effortless.'
Anyway, The Law of Attraction, on which this course is based, says that what you think and feel strongly about is attracted to you. When you worry about something or make efforts to avoid it, you are attracting it! It sounds as if you have been learning to attract the things you want by making decisions on that basis. This is great! - and it is easier to make that kind of fundamental change when things are going reasonably well. When the challenges come (like impending unemployment) it is very easy to go back to the old habit, however. So - above all, I would recommend that you keep focusing on the way you want it to be - and making decisions based on what moves you in that direction.
You have shared what 'financially abundant' means to you right now, but not what 'meaningful' means to you. I can absolutely identify with your feeling that people are talking about dollar amounts way greater than you are interested in right now. Don't let that put you off. Stick with your own goals and remember to feel abundant when you are living the way you want to be living. Money is the symbol many people use to measure their 'success', but your happiness with the meaningful work you are doing is a much more accurate one. And I am wondering what is meaningful to you.
After all of that - yes, if you use the guidelines in Effortless Success to find and pursue what is meaningful to you, it will work for you. Let the time it takes be OK. ['Not enough' is the opposite of abundance even when it is applied to time.] Use the law of attraction to your advantage by thinking about the things you want to have in your life and paying attention to the opportunities around you.
May you create peace in your heart.
Margaret Ida

thanks margaret Ida for your response. i am sharing the common philosophy of effortless. but the problem is that i donot know what are my passion. because the mind start looking for the security and this create a lot of problem and also i am fearing that what if i choose the one and later i found that i do not want it. than what is going to happen. i am not in position to make the mistake and this focus to not to make the mistake taking too much time and preventing me to know my passion and i do not know what to do about it.

you have given the accurate example of family gathering. this involve the work but does not seem to us. we even take the holiday from the office for this occasions. but to know that what is my passion is difficult for me. i do not know what to do about it. can you help me in this matter. i know my life purpose and in four words i can define it and that is abundant and meaningful life. abundant meaning to me is in everything, in relationship i have caring, loving and great people and in financial i have good money, in spiritual i feel to align with the God. in mental it feel good to know that my mind is developed. i have so much to say about it. meaningfullness meaning to me is doing something greater than me. a purpose which is greater than me and my needs and i know in my heart that there is nothing greater than this purpose in this life. i fail or pass does not matter but following the purpose everyday of my life is what matter. i get the feeling that i am using myself for the purpose greater than me and i am having the internal happiness to see that people are benefitted in their life in positive direction and this benefits create the fullfillment feeling i want in my life. i have full one page of what exactly look like a meaningful and abundant life to me but the problem is this that i know the essence i mean i know what kind of feeling i want in my life but what kind of work give me that feeling i do not know. so i know the essence but do know the physical things which bring that feeling to me. if you want i can copy and paste the life purpose in this forum.

so what you suggest me to do the physical thing which bring the essence or feeling i want in my life.

and thanks for the insight for making the decision based on what i want or desire. i have actually have a dream about it and in my dream someone telling me to take the decision on the basis of what i want or desire. and now i am reading these things in this forum.

you are right that tough situation making me to come back to old habits but i do not wanted to do it again. it is now or never situation. and i know that if i accept the old way of thinking and behaving than may not i am come back to this situation again.

bye,

nice guy

Moderated by  Wendy_Greer 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved