Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#73125 07/22/09 11:45 PM
N1gma Offline OP
OP Offline

Could paraliminal help with premature ejaculation, if so which?

Thanks in advance.

Hi!

I think that it depends on what the core issue is behind the problem. Is it psychological or physical?

Is it an esteem issue? If so, Self-Esteem Supercharger might be the way to go. New Behaviour Generator springs to mind as one that would help in establishing a new behaviour of not ejaculating prematurely, although you'd need to phrase it in the positive.

Do you masturbate excessively? Dr Victoria Zdrock says that in doing so, you actually train yourself to ejaculate quickly, in which case premature ejaculation could have just become a habit for you. In this case, maybe Break The Habit might help.

I can't help thinking that Belief might also help, if you have started to believe that it's going to happen every time.

You could Google hypnosis programs (some are on MP3) that deal specifically with this issue. Or possible just go and see a trained hypnotist.

In using Paraliminals with this issue, I think you really have to understand what the issue actually is, you know, what's realy behind it.

Sorry I can't be of any more help.

Dapoxetine helps to treat premature Ejaculation.
It is also known as Super P Force

Learning Strategies Admin
Learning Strategies Admin

Try New History Generator. Go back to a time before this was a problem.

New Behavior Generator is also a good one to consider.

Alex

Towel raises 3 times a week to strenghten those muscles at the core and give it 30 to 60 days. blush don't blame me if you have a kid.

I also suggest creating sparks when you PE trouble under control because being able able to go like the energizer bunny might make your partner not want to be intimate you after awhile believe it or not whistle

Moderated by  Wendy_Greer 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved